Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread

Go down 
+36
lance
manan-786
big-al
EkWEST
EM1_Yo
mQt
griffo20022
Sukhy96
danterzza
Stew
WhittyBoi
Stokes
Rahzel
skyrocket
pete_s2k
Powelly
Gary.
j4m3s
Nic
benkei
Aky
markyboi
shaggy_master
crawf
Benny
Michael
JayGTI
omp
mart609
Attley
cus
Chris
Dave_t
tesh
Ned
ezza
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Gary.

Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 12:29 pm

JDM michael wrote:
I try to ignore it, cause when i think about what our scene's became my blood boils Laughing

The honda scene for the most part is bullshit, but TOA, the people i roll with etc do shit properly. JDMy0, HYPE & TOA will steal show this years JAE that the UK honda scene when done properly shouldnt be fucked with
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 12:52 pm

I feel HYPE are the most old fashioned in their approach. Sounds like a diss, but it's hard to explain. Maybe it's the simplicity, but something like James' Civic was just correct in everyway, just reminds me a bit of how it was in 2005. But with a nicer flavour. Same with all the other cars i've seen, or seen bits of Razz

Money's on HYPE killin' teh JAE Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.JDMtas.com
Gary.

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 1:00 pm

oldschool? bitch imma shank you!
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 1:04 pm

I thought about it when i was pissing, it's like when i first got into Hondas or the scene or w/e the cars that were the bomb weren't focused on one thing. Not just the engine, or the exterior. They were well built in everyway and perfectly funcional because of it. This is what i mean by oldschool, cause the cars getting churned out aint just got some random xxrs and ebay coilovers.

The mod's have been thought about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JDMtas.com
Gary.

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 1:08 pm

lol xxrs
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 12:04 am

You say that but who judges the stand's at JAE? whats to say they just dont 'get' where the scene is, whats going on and what were trying to put accross in a car, whats to say they werent the kind of people that walked past the TOA stand and wondered why i never bothered painting my bonnet, or why the red coupe never bothered respraying the engine bay.
I respect the balla's spending dumb money but at the same time i dont give a fark if your riding on chopped/heated springs, infact i have more respect for these people who dont give a fark about conforming and having the 'in' setups, i respect the people that will struggle to get anywhere just to make a statement with there cars, i find it hard to respect people that compromise there style for practicality or pretend they hate slammed cars for it.
If your properly into it it doesnt matter if your shit scrubs like crazy, if thats your thing just do it (like cus).

Lets face it, the new 'in' trend is 'stance', im sure we all knew here that an aggresive stance was important to a cars looks its just now the masses have hopped on the bandwagon and branded it, theres nothing you can do except excell, school these fools with there low offset rota's xxr's or whatever.

And now every tom dick and harry can get a honda slam it on egays and get xxr's or whatever its just pushed the generic honda tuner further away from us, Its a good thing in a way imo, its easier to be real in building a car now, dumbasses that have hopped on the wagon still manage to fark things up even with all these cheap 'in' parts (0 et rims etc).

UP WITH THE TOA MANIFESTO! HANG YOU COCK OUT AND
fark THE MASSES!
haha, my 2p
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 1:31 am

lol^ sik rant, agreed (although i have regrettably rocked both rota's an egay springs in the past)
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 1:39 am

LOL ezza ranting on about Stance....lol....Im new to the honda scene so tring to grasp on what Stanced ctually means ...so naturaly done some googleing and came ccross this

http://www.stanceworks.com/?p=244

Was looking t some of the pics and thought omg 1 bump in the road and bang there goes the arches...and the thing with the lip poking out of the tyre is that what its all about im a bit lost..??

What does Stanced actually mean, getting the tyre outta the rim and flush to the body work??

Came accross this too

http://www.myrideisme.com/Blog/one-stanced-and-cambered-acura-please/
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 1:46 am

in my understanding the 'stance' of a car is just how it sits, e.g offset of wheels, stretch tyre, ride height, etc

i could be wrong but thats my perception
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 5:12 am

Yeah,

Heres a few terms you might not know, if anyone wants to copy and add be my guest.

height (height of the car)
camber (angle of wheels)
poke (The wheel poking out further than the arch)
flush, flushness (the face of the wheel sitting flush with the arch)
sunk, sunken (the face of the wheel being 'sunk' into the arch (dave!))
low offset (low offset wheels will be flush, or poke)
stretch (thinner tyres stretched on to give that 'the tyre looks like a stretched ass hole shitting out a wheel' look)

Iv probably missed some
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 5:27 am

I have egay coils........
Back to top Go down
Gary.

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 7:20 am

Attley wrote:
in my understanding the 'stance' of a car is just how it sits, e.g offset of wheels, stretch tyre, ride height, etc

i could be wrong but thats my perception

Yeh but the "stance" of a car is the final result of all those things combined, you can't "stance" a car lol.

It's like turboing your car and saying it has speed Laughing
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 8:03 am

lol!!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 8:10 am

Ezza and his stance rant kills it....

ok back on topic i came across this..

Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 1
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 8:14 am

Im sorry but thats completely gay
Back to top Go down
Gary.

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 8:34 am

Its a photoshop anyway haha
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 9:53 am

i dont mind the front end on the above pic
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 10:12 am

yeah I know its a photoshop and a bit gay....but I was looking through prototype cars and thought i would see what we could be driving in the future...lol...remember the Jetsons all the futeristic cars n shit....just wanted u to see what Honda is doing like the CR-Z concept cars...
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 10:22 am

I get ya dude, you seen the new civic were getting? they will be doing a convertable too!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 10:33 am

Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 10:38 am

yeah man,

anyway, back on topic:

Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 31325410165_large
Back to top Go down
Gary.

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 8:51 pm

Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 33010010385_large

= wins

Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 3862090507_b2bfdd4a5c_o

= fails
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 9:13 pm

top one YES!
bottom one Looks nice but ive got no idea what it is
Back to top Go down
Gary.

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 9:22 pm

It's an impreza on premade faggot low offset rotas
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 9:23 pm

whats an impreza? ive never seen one before, are they rare?

Rota's can suck balls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread   Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Slammed cars from across the tinternet thread
Page 6 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next