Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!

Go down 
+4
tesh
steve-o
cus
Scott
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott

Scott

Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! Empty
PostSubject: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 12:44 am

Right Time To Send Her To The Scrappy In The Sky. Spent too long and too much on her every year to save her and now its time to strip her. Everything is up for grabs.

B16A2 Complete Engine Swap, absolutly everything you will need to drop it in. (except exhaust manifold!) its jays old one so as most of you know its mint! just had a brand new alternator, cambelt just been done, excellent runner. £650

ebay no name b16 4-1 stainless steel manifold, few scrapes on the bottom but nothing serious - £50

2 brand new no name ebay bucket seats - just been welded onto eg brackets so will drop str8 in. £95

blox rear LCA's - £40

Complete Black Interior (has no seats tho), in very good nick - £65

Jays old exhaust system (possibly sold to cuz) - missing a bracket - been made adjustable length to fit JDM and UK spec cat's - £70

and any other bits.

if anyone wants the complete car im after £800 even if you decide to break it yourself could still make a tidy profit.

let me know :-)

scott
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 11:10 am

exhaust sold! you wanna let it go a bit cheaper? Smile i'll defo have it friday!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptyMon 27 Oct 2008, 11:11 am

o ye forgot to add have you still got the silencer for it?
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 4:55 am

will the lower control arms fit an ek and wot colour are they as me want-ty some of these

clown
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 8:23 am

im sure ek and eg lower arms are diff in length
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 9:30 am

I think they are differnt, will fit a shuttle though Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 10:02 am

how much for the dizzy?
Back to top Go down
rudeboivt1

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 11:01 am

u stil got the complete car n u got any pics of it i may take it off u complete
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptyTue 28 Oct 2008, 8:41 pm

tesh wrote:
im sure ek and eg lower arms are diff in length

ah god damn it man that sucks ass Mad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 5:40 am

the LCA's are gold.
will start stipping the car sat so sorry cus i have no time to get the exhaust off as work and light and that.
i dont think the dizzy will be forsale seperatly as the engine is being sold as running.
will be getting some pics up soon and the car is still whole.
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 5:48 am

ok cool cool give me your number ash an i'll ring ya on sat and come and give you a hand!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 5:52 am

bugger.

let me know if it does sell seperately for whatever reason.

btw im done with it, it was the alternator afterall (details in my build thread)

thanks for that tho
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptyWed 29 Oct 2008, 6:00 am

my number is 07827318161
yeah nice one cus.

and cheers ez will give you a ring when need it or if jay could drop it off. thanks
Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! EmptySat 01 Nov 2008, 12:30 pm

b16 sold
lca STILL FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!
interior sold
manifold sold
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!   Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking The Egg, Lots O Bits!!
Page 1 of 1