Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!!

Go down 
+2
cus
Kris!
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kris!

Kris!

Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! Empty
PostSubject: Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!!   Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009, 9:15 am

Hi guys,

As some know I quite often buy and sell accident damaged vehicles (mainly Civics) purchased from salvage auctions as I hate to see them go to waste. I dont do this to make huge profits, usually around £50-£150 per vehicle as it keeps me busy and I enjoy messing with Hondas. Some I sell as they come to me, others I MOT, VIC test and then sell on depending on damage/salvage category etc etc

I dont buy vehicles with steering, suspension or chassis damage as it is too much hassle, unless they are ideal for breaking, so majority of my vehicles can be back on the road for peanuts, some even coming with a V5, MOT and even Tax.

Normally I sell on Ebay but thought I would try on here and see how it goes.
I'm sure there are people on here who will vouch for me.....or possibly not Laughing

On to the car..............................

1998/R Honda Civic 1.4I
96237 miles
Starts and drives
Tax until 01/05/2009 (a duplicate will cost £7 using a V20 post office form)
Cat C (requires VIC test £36, very easy and inlcudes a new V5)
Light Damage - Rear tailgate, rear bumper, O/S front wing?
Extras - Tints, front lip, front grill, alloys, colour coded strips, clear indicators, nearly half a tank of fuel

This model is the base model, or light weight model as I like to call it so has no sunroof, no abs or no electric windows.

The vehicle is due to arrive on the 18th, so I can inspect it then and update the description then unless it is sold beforehand. The price below is for the car collected from my home, although I can arrange to have it delivered straight from the salvage yard to your door at an agreed price depending on location.

As with all salvage cars, the description and pictures are what are supplied to me by the salvage company so please dont hold me to them 100%.

Asking price £550 Wink

Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! Civic14
Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! Civic142
Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! Civic144
Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! Civic146
Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! Civic145
Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! Civic143
Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! Civic147
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!!   Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009, 9:20 am

i keep seeing ek's with a dent in the tailgate like that 1 is there a fault with them or somthin?
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!!   Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009, 9:23 am

Yeah Cus, after 95k they just kinda collapse inwards. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.JDMtas.com
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!!   Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! EmptyMon 16 Feb 2009, 11:57 pm

lol^

god why am i tempted by this, if i buy another im going to end up like ned or dave, jks

All i can think is nippon challenge project! but i cant have 2 other cars to finish first.

good bargain tho
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!!   Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! EmptyTue 17 Feb 2009, 2:33 am

Nar man, I ain't got shit on dave Razz
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!!   Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! EmptyTue 17 Feb 2009, 3:18 am

LoL at all y'all!! tongue

ye cus Rolling Eyes many were re-called with this problem when new cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!!   Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! EmptyTue 17 Feb 2009, 3:20 am

nippon challenge project ftw
toa representing
king baller Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!!   Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Civic 1.4i (EK shape) Bargain!!!
Page 1 of 1