Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For Sale: Buddy Club P1 Racing Alloy wheels & Tyres

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaggy_master

shaggy_master

For Sale: Buddy Club P1 Racing Alloy wheels & Tyres Empty
PostSubject: For Sale: Buddy Club P1 Racing Alloy wheels & Tyres   For Sale: Buddy Club P1 Racing Alloy wheels & Tyres EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 2:13 am

Item: Genuine Buddy Club P1 Racing Alloy wheels, in Bronze with polished lip. They are 15" and have an offset of 35 which puts them nicely near the edge of the arches.
Location: West Midlands.. 10 miles from Birmingham city centre.
Item Condition: 3 of them are very good condition, and one has a minimal curb score round the very edge of the rim, and the lacquer had began to deteriorate, but this could be easily restored. All 4 wheels run 100% straight and true with no problems.
They also have 4 195/50 Pirelli P5000 tires, 2 of which are in good conditon, and the other 2 are nearly new. Alloy valve caps are also fitted.
Reason for selling: Unfortunately when I paid for the wheels using PayPal the money was taken from my personal account opposed to the credit card (as I planned to clear it at the end of the month) So now I face extorsionate bank charges.
I have only had these wheels a week and I'm not at all happy about having to sell them.
Price and price conditions: £325 collected or could meet somewhere.
Pictures:
For Sale: Buddy Club P1 Racing Alloy wheels & Tyres 15042009395
For Sale: Buddy Club P1 Racing Alloy wheels & Tyres 15042009399
For Sale: Buddy Club P1 Racing Alloy wheels & Tyres 17042009416

Please txt/call me on 07825994634 as I need these gone ASAP ideally before the weekend to get myself outta financial trouble Sad
Joe
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bmx_stunter_joe
shaggy_master

shaggy_master

For Sale: Buddy Club P1 Racing Alloy wheels & Tyres Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Sale: Buddy Club P1 Racing Alloy wheels & Tyres   For Sale: Buddy Club P1 Racing Alloy wheels & Tyres EmptyTue 28 Apr 2009, 6:40 am

SOLD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bmx_stunter_joe

For Sale: Buddy Club P1 Racing Alloy wheels & Tyres
Page 1 of 1