Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.

Go down 
+6
tesh
mart609
Michael
Spoon_Civic
Attley
ezza
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. Empty
PostSubject: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyMon 18 May 2009, 8:55 pm

Yep i hopped on the rust bandwagon (tbf i have been talking about doing it for probably decades now).

The looks on peoples faces is priceless, iv never driven a car that gets so much attension, probably for the wrong reasons but i like it so fizzle 'em.

Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. 3540388758_da41a81865_b

Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. 3540389186_3d0b35f225_b

used salt water and vinegar to help it rust faster, it works, this is later on in the same day:

Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. 3540390186_d55500a57e_b

then quickly snapped this today, one days worth of rusting, im scared there will be nothing left after a week Laughing

Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. 3542224186_bdc1035726_b
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyMon 18 May 2009, 9:21 pm

that looks mad tbf, lovin the contrast between how clean the rest of the car looks to the roof and bonnet, sik
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyMon 18 May 2009, 9:26 pm

cheers, i think im going to do more to it, going to be hard to draw the line, lol.

gunna get the veilsides on next then call it a day for the cord till the tegs done..
Back to top Go down
Spoon_Civic

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyMon 18 May 2009, 10:07 pm

Do the whole car and spray the bumpers and skirts matt black, ha ha.

Thats so funny. I would never do it to my own motor, but it does look kind of good lol.

Rich
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 1:42 am

Fucking Love it Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.JDMtas.com
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 3:36 am

i really dont get the rat look thing...
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 4:19 am

thanks,

fair enough mart, there is alot of hate for rat but i do what i like and i like it, i suppose that this car parked next too, hmmmm i dont know another dark green accord aerodeck is going to definately not going to blend in.
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 6:30 am

i aint hating, and each to thier own, i just dont get it lol, i cant see why you would take a car with a prefectly good paint job n make it look rusty thats all.
i'm sure i saw this car come past my house last summer/autumn sometime
it was a green aerodeck that came past and i thought f00k me thats slammed
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 7:02 am

shweeet!!!! feeling it ez glad to have u bak on road bouncing that big rear end of yours Laughing
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 7:14 am

lol, cheers!

For the same reason youd respray a car even tho it had perfectly good paint, for a change of look.

where u live i probably did...
Back to top Go down
crawf

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 7:15 am

I agree with rich, not something I'd personally do, but it does look pretty siik on the accord
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 19 May 2009, 7:50 am

it pulled up at my house today and I was like, shit the bed! love the rat look.

Don't do anymore to it Ez, I think it ill be too ott
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyWed 20 May 2009, 8:31 am

remmember saying you love getting back on the road the other day?? just think if you was cruizing in the teg! dayyyyyym

TOA is whats poppin thats all i gotta say!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyThu 21 May 2009, 3:27 am

haha, imma do a bit more to it, a bit to the rear and sides (when i can be arsed that is, im all grinded out for a while)
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 26 May 2009, 12:12 am

check out this flame fest, my accords gettin ripped and loved:

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2574344
Back to top Go down
Michael

Michael

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 26 May 2009, 3:37 am

'hondas are biting VWs so much right now'

I want to kill these people Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.JDMtas.com
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 26 May 2009, 5:07 am

good god, that was a HT bbq if i ever saw one
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 26 May 2009, 9:33 am

Last edited by Attley on Wed 27 May 2009, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 26 May 2009, 9:35 am

cant beleive that much controversy just from rustin the roof and bonnet, personally i think doing what you want is what matters, and as that chap said 'the fact so many people dislike it makes you wana do it more', same thing as with my prelude.

fair play man, btw i think it looks good either way people go mad over satin black, rust has its own uniqueness texture an colour too
Back to top Go down
Spoon_Civic

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 26 May 2009, 6:39 pm

lol the best quote on there was "youre an idiot".

Each to their own and all that, I like it, but would never do it to any of my rides.

Rich
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyTue 26 May 2009, 8:01 pm

like i said before, its not really my thing... but its each to their own, like you said if everyone did everything the same, the scene would be pretty f00kin boring... thats what its all about, doin something different and making the car your own... actually if im honest its kinda grownin on me a bit
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 5:16 am

hahahaha

cheers all, some of the quotes on there are genius, really want the veils on
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyWed 27 May 2009, 10:51 am

the only think that matters ezz it what you think dont worry about what others say. (while lightly patting on the back) . scratch
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 2:00 am

Like what one of the guys said on there..... if we are all gonna stop doing what the vw boys are doing or have done then we can all un-tuck our engine bays and take off or low offset wheels and un strech our tyres.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. EmptyThu 28 May 2009, 3:10 am

exactly, and its not like they havnt adopted these styles from other genres themselves, the VW boys apear to do things first cus theres so many douches with honda's the sickness ratio is alot lower (scientific fact Laughing ).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.   Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Got the lust for rust, firmly on the bandwagon.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next