Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

j10 meet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pulsar_stu

pulsar_stu

j10 meet Empty
PostSubject: j10 meet   j10 meet EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 7:52 pm

Hi all,

I would like to invite everyone to our meet on 26th september. I have been organising meets for about 7 years now, our meet used to be for pulsar gtirs only. But a few months ago we opened our minds to all jap motors Smile since then our club and meets have grown pretty fast. From having 20+ gtirs at every meet at the start we went down to around 10. Now the meets are for all jap cars we have a steady 20 to 30 cars every meet. Ranging from gtirs to almeras, supras, preludes, evos etc etc.

Everyone is friendly and we don't stand for messing about! So you can be safe in your mind that no-one will be wheel spinning by your pride and joy!

Pop onto our site and check out the past meets if you prefer or pop along to the meet and see for yourself. Www.j10-meets.co.uk

Banzai mag will be featuring this meet, so its a good oportunity to get your car in a Banzai.

Here's the details and list so far...

Hey guys! As promised, the new meet details are here! We'll be having this one on the 26th September. If there's any major problems with this date, then we'll re-arrange, but I'm sure this'll be ok!

Right then, details:

Date: Saturday 26th September
Time: Arrive around 19:30

KEYWAY RETAIL PARK
ARMSTRONG WAY
WILLENHALL
WV13 2QU

If you come from the motorway, it's the third exit off the Black Country route...

Quick map:

j10 meet J10

Name's of attendee's:

1. EvilDes
2. Pulsar Stu
3. Chelt Scene
4. TyreMonkey
5. Nex
6. Pulsar Dan
7. Darky GTi-R

Post up confirming you're coming and I'll add you to the list!
Back to top Go down
http://www.j10-meets.co.uk
cus

cus

j10 meet Empty
PostSubject: Re: j10 meet   j10 meet EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 2:46 am

banzai? my car? im deffo goin! lol
Back to top Go down

j10 meet
Page 1 of 1