Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TONIGHT!! LAST MINUTE EVENT!!! PLEASE READ!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PooM

PooM

TONIGHT!! LAST MINUTE EVENT!!! PLEASE READ!! Empty
PostSubject: TONIGHT!! LAST MINUTE EVENT!!! PLEASE READ!!   TONIGHT!! LAST MINUTE EVENT!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptyThu 22 Feb 2007, 11:39 pm

Hey peeps,

Rich @ Spectre Customs is in need of as many modified Honda's as we can get tonight.

For people that dont know the launch of the new Civic Type R is tonight at Enfield Honda on the A10 (North East London just off the M25). 15-20mins from Spectre.

The idea was for Spectre to show off some modified Hondas to the public at the show, to show what you CAN do to your Honda sort of thing. Although he was only told on Tuesday, so is finding it hard to get cars.

So we need your help!

You need to be at Spectre for 7pm if your coming. If you dont know where spectre is thats fine, as long as you can get to Enfield Honda it should be fine.

Check out Spectre Customs website for contact details and address. www.spectrecustoms.com

Let me know if your coming!

Cheers,

Steve

Ps. I know its a long shot, cos most of you guys are from the midlands, but hey Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.red-raw.net
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

TONIGHT!! LAST MINUTE EVENT!!! PLEASE READ!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TONIGHT!! LAST MINUTE EVENT!!! PLEASE READ!!   TONIGHT!! LAST MINUTE EVENT!!! PLEASE READ!! EmptyFri 23 Feb 2007, 4:27 am

its too late now and too far, plus we have our weekly meet tonight
Back to top Go down

TONIGHT!! LAST MINUTE EVENT!!! PLEASE READ!!
Page 1 of 1