Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Guys - that time of year MOT due soon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Powelly

Powelly

Hi Guys -  that time of year MOT due soon Empty
PostSubject: Hi Guys - that time of year MOT due soon   Hi Guys -  that time of year MOT due soon EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 12:23 am

Im looking for some advice for a local garage to do the full serviceing, oil filter, fuel filter plugs etc...

Breaks - Disc's n Pads,

Plus im also after a really good body shop as some of you may know i was hit by an impaitent Focus driver last week on my front passenger wing. So new passenger front wing, back arches need doing again as well and the bumper need resprayin and finally the boot lid needs spraying in black (really shiny gloss).

Any suggestions any one??
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys - that time of year MOT due soon   Hi Guys -  that time of year MOT due soon EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 2:50 am

do the oil filter etc yourself you'll save a load other then takin it to a garage, spraying and that tho im not to sure.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys - that time of year MOT due soon   Hi Guys -  that time of year MOT due soon EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:14 am

Cheers Cus, yy thats what I was thinking of doing Ive had a few quotes for the Breaks and mite just get the stuff to do the service myself.

Yeah I need a good body shop, my wing is totaled and the back arches need doing again.
Back to top Go down
shaggy_master

shaggy_master

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys - that time of year MOT due soon   Hi Guys -  that time of year MOT due soon EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 4:49 am

Discs & Pads are a piece of piss to do yourself mate, definitely don't pay to have it done lol.
Joe
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bmx_stunter_joe
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys - that time of year MOT due soon   Hi Guys -  that time of year MOT due soon EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:38 am

I don't think ive ever paid for a service or brakes in my life......

Ezza knows of a very good bodyshop.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys - that time of year MOT due soon   Hi Guys -  that time of year MOT due soon EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 5:59 am

ditto,

wavey dave is good, i can get u his details if you want, he's not cheap but he does his job well.

lmk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Guys - that time of year MOT due soon   Hi Guys -  that time of year MOT due soon Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi Guys - that time of year MOT due soon
Page 1 of 1