Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

number plates in the window

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eddie_666

eddie_666

number plates in the window Empty
PostSubject: number plates in the window   number plates in the window EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 2:00 am

hey when i was at the dudley meet i noticed a fare few of you guys have your front plates in the window, i love the look of it but i dont really wanna be pulled over all the time by the cops. do any of you guys get pulled alot for doing it? and what are the conciquences for it?
cheers edd
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: number plates in the window   number plates in the window EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 2:02 am

I used to get pulled all the time for it, your better off just getting a jdm sized plate with a generic tilter bracket
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: number plates in the window   number plates in the window EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 2:23 am

True....or just be savvy i havent been pulled yet but touch wood...keep some sticky pads in the glove box and explain that some chav tried nicking ur number plate or somthing...
Back to top Go down
eddie_666

eddie_666

PostSubject: Re: number plates in the window   number plates in the window EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 2:25 am

PowellyEG wrote:
True....or just be savvy i havent been pulled yet but touch wood...keep some sticky pads in the glove box and explain that some chav tried nicking ur number plate or somthing...

hmmm i like that idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: number plates in the window   number plates in the window EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 7:56 am

i also like that idea tilkl u get pulled by same cop twice in my area very likly.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: number plates in the window   number plates in the window EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 8:33 am

^happened to me
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: number plates in the window   number plates in the window EmptyThu 07 Jan 2010, 7:37 pm

tesh wrote:
i also like that idea tilkl u get pulled by same cop twice in my area very likly.

LOL...imagine that...what bad luck..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: number plates in the window   number plates in the window Empty

Back to top Go down

number plates in the window
Page 1 of 1