Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I H8 VECTRAS (dont we all tho lol)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ej2coupe

I H8 VECTRAS (dont we all tho lol) Empty
PostSubject: I H8 VECTRAS (dont we all tho lol)   I H8 VECTRAS (dont we all tho lol) EmptySat 10 Mar 2007, 5:56 am

I was coming bk from work in Norfolk today, and as always the M6 was at a standstill. As i was daydreaming away happily BANG!! nearly headbutted my steering wheel, sum c**t in his stty vecta decided he wanted to c what was in my boot!!!

Wasnt best pleased, but hey ho life goes on, damage aint too bad, bumper needs realigning and a respray aint gonna cost me anything just the exess but i can claim that bk pus the £1500+ whipass claim which will come in handy (my neck does actually hurt!) thats what the doc reckond whas the average these days anyway.

Gettin the car done through some1 i know so he gonna sort out my go faster stripes that the lorry did on top of the clain. things lookin up for my lil coupe!!!!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

I H8 VECTRAS (dont we all tho lol) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I H8 VECTRAS (dont we all tho lol)   I H8 VECTRAS (dont we all tho lol) EmptySat 10 Mar 2007, 7:23 am

Wow, unluckily lucky? but not lucky, yet lucky, but at the same time unlucky, with a hint of luck.

(wow i typed lucky that much it has no meaning)
Back to top Go down

I H8 VECTRAS (dont we all tho lol)
Page 1 of 1