Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester

Go down 
+2
Dave_t
lonepilgrim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lonepilgrim

Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester   Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 4:34 am

Hey all, I am a newbie and found this site from a link on another jap forum talking about a meet in feb.

Am relocating to Gloucester as mrs finally got job in the area and me already working in Bristol, so the move can take place.

Look forward to all the meets and seeing what the midlands scene has to offer.

Heres my two current jap rides, mrs got a Fiat Grande Punto and we both have yamaha two wheelers (nothing exciting only 125's)

My Corolla E12
Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester IMG_3280
Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester IMG_3283
Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester IMG_3285

My new Ralliart Colt
Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester AETV12834852_1b
Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester AETV12834852_2b
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester   Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 5:00 am

Welcome to TOA
Have a soft spot for Corolla T-sport's - what engine is yours?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
lonepilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester   Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 5:05 am

Dave_t wrote:
Welcome to TOA
Have a soft spot for Corolla T-sport's - what engine is yours?

It's not a t-sport lol only a 1.6 VVT-i as when I bought it couldn't insure a T-Sport or find one in my budget. It was standard when I bought it in 2006 (2003 reg) and only had 18,000 miles on it - now only done 50k.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester   Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 5:32 am

i could tell it wasnt a t-sport, thats why i asked what engine you had in your's. i.e. - 1.4 or 1.6
whats the plans for the colt?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
lonepilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester   Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 5:36 am

Dave_t wrote:
i could tell it wasnt a t-sport, thats why i asked what engine you had in your's. i.e. - 1.4 or 1.6
whats the plans for the colt?

The colt i'm going for the OEM route. Nothing to major just some touches under the bonnet, remap etc. Oh and getting it lowered haha
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester   Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 5:39 am

Welcome to TOA mukka, relocating soon myself not too far from where i live now but our new house has a garage, which is top prority for me lol.....

which site did you see the meet link on because im sort of the unofficil TOA foreign / Forum corispondant???

sweet ride mate, I nearly part exd my old focus for a colt but didnt have enough space in it for our new little one, ive got the Civic for now but on the look out for somthing bigger.

any ways welcome abord mate, next meet is on Monday 1st if your game for coming.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester   Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 10:54 am

welcome along,

What are yor plans for the colt? cant say Iv ever seen one modfied
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester   Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:16 pm

Welcome to TOA
Back to top Go down
lonepilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester   Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 9:42 pm

Ned wrote:
Welcome to TOA

Thanks but i'm rocking Rota's on the Corolla lol - please don't hold it against me
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester   Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester EmptySun 31 Jan 2010, 11:22 pm

Don't worry, ive started to mellow in my older age
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester   Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester EmptyMon 01 Feb 2010, 8:13 pm

hi and welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester   Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Devon relocating to Gloucester
Page 1 of 1