Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Such a sad sad day today

Go down 
+7
Dave_t
tesh
cus
Ringy_01
Ned
ezza
Powelly
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Powelly

Powelly

Such a sad sad day today Empty
PostSubject: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:36 am

Right guys where to begin,

About 10 months ago I was pulled up at hams hall (I dont condone street racing at all but watching chavs race the crap outta there cars well fair game Very Happy ) doing 43 in 30 zone ( i thought it was a 40) any way I went to court today, like a knob i have 3 point on my licence lready and I admitted it...(guilty) but was hoping for some leaniancey ....further to my knowlage if you get more than 6 points within 2 years u have ur licence revoked.....

Yep they gave me 3 points and a £310 fine....A lesson to all that think speeding is cool...its feckin not..... silent even if ur inocent.

As you can gather i now have to strat from scratch, a provisional, theory and practical test.... I now have to wait for DVLA to write to me telling me they have revoked my licence.

Gutted lads totaly gutted.....

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Last edited by PowellyEG on Wed 03 Feb 2010, 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:40 am

OMG mate, im so sorry

I got a 6 month ban before but it wasnt in the first 2 years.

Do you have a ban or can you re apply straight away?

Or you never know you might be one of these lucky bastards that the dvla fark up with, some people have ended up with extra licences (bike etc) instead of a banned, fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:43 am

No its not a ban as such but I have to start from scratch again...

Im hoping the DVLA do fark up but u neva know...

see where honesty gets you shuld have gone not guilty dragged it out...but hey thats me the good guy who gets shat on...

thanks ez, keep them fingers crossed will update when i know more ive not long got home.....bit of a week from hell tbh....weve got the keys to the new house now mate so theres some good news..
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 4:48 am

atleast you have something to balance out the bad then,

Im the same, and you will find that owning up you will get away with less of a punishment rather than wasting there time, plus you just get it over and done with.

If i were u mate id book ur theory straight away, get a practice CD off ebay and brush up, before u know it you can look back and, well not laugh but maybe grin, menicingly, rubbing your hands together?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 5:00 am

well defo, im on the dvla site now just popped on to TAO to vent a bit ...but im cool now gunn get it booked after next week u never know the clowns in swansea could balls it up and i could get my licence back in the post...lol...how sweet would that be...

any ways yeah will get knowlaged up again like road signs...

Such a sad sad day today Funny_road_signs_015

Such a sad sad day today Sign_not_use

Yeah ezz u right will be bck on the road soon ....just money mate...stupid things we do...
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 5:17 am

what a kick in the bollocks that is for ya mate
Back to top Go down
Ringy_01

Ringy_01

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 5:56 am

gutted mate, not good news Sad
LMAO at them road signs, sign not in use lol
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:19 am

I know big kick in the regional parts lads, my misses bless her just said i can insure myself on my provisional with """"L""""plates and she as co driver, lmfao....turn up to a toa meet with L plates on and my missus in the passenger moaning its too cold yeah right...lol

ill be back on the road as soon as ...got to wait for postman pat eh...if he brings good or bad news...

yeah im gutted though....
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:29 am

I think as long as the person with you is over a certain age with a full licenece it can be anyone
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:43 am

shit man!! i hope this never happens to me, i'd be gutted!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 8:45 am

@ ezza must be driving for over 3 years and be on my insurance etc...

@ Cus yeh gutted mukka, just watch wiv the speed camers too same thing 6 point in the first 2 years and ur out...
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:19 am

sorry to hear this, im on my last limits for one more year so i wont be messin around on road, gona have my fun on track.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:26 am

defo mukka, i just didnt see it coming i was all ready to accept the 3 points but didnt realise the 2 year rule .....gutted..if u gunna do some track days im game for that....ull have to find out some good prices from some local tracks nd we could make a meet of it???
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:46 am

dave was telling about some he said he was gona look into it ill let ya know
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:47 am

Same happened to me mate, 6 points for letting the gf drive my car.
im definately up for a track day, a few guys i know did one at oulton park late last year. I booked it, but had to cancel it because of college :-(
but im pretty sure you need a full licence to participate. anyone know for sure?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 9:53 am

dunno????

I wud be up for track day...ezza's car needs running in though we could take turns lmfao...ez wud never let us rag his baby about...(jokes Ez)

so did u have to re-do every thing, how long did it take u to get back on the road??
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:07 am

yeah dude i did. theory and practical. it didnt take long and luckillly a passed first time lol. effected my insurance though, and buying am eg6 sir2 didtn help........lol.
Keep positive dude. you'll be back in no time
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyWed 03 Feb 2010, 10:29 am

Hopfully sooner the better .....

cant belive it though what a joke...
Back to top Go down
eca

eca

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:45 am

Dang it. Sorry to here dude. Still can't find out why you was in Lichfield the other day though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.civiclife.net
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 3:54 am

Ha ha ha thats why ^^^ was passing through from court lol....over in rugby, took the a roads back passed though..
Back to top Go down
eca

eca

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 4:44 am

Oh why in Rugby though :-S
Back to top Go down
http://www.civiclife.net
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:21 am

Warwick aint it up hams....
Back to top Go down
Chris
Trader

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 7:39 am

PowellyEG wrote:
@ ezza must be driving for over 3 years and be on my insurance etc...

@ Cus yeh gutted mukka, just watch wiv the speed camers too same thing 6 point in the first 2 years and ur out...

Well i've been driving for 10 years and my insurance covers anything and everything i sit in (work related lol) ....I only charge £20 per hour and the odd pancake breakki from maccies Laughing

In all fairness it will soon pass and be a moment in history for you, in the meantime you can save the pennies from no driving and killing petrol for sick mods cheers
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 8:14 am

thanks Darkness, im pretty pissed though just got my civiec sorted out too...
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today EmptySat 06 Feb 2010, 8:19 pm

Quick update lads...woke up this morning to 2 letters from the dvla, 1 telling me they have revoked my licence the other saying someone has aplied for my cars V5...???

Does my luck just want to get any worse...???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such a sad sad day today   Such a sad sad day today Empty

Back to top Go down

Such a sad sad day today
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next