Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9

Go down 
+2
cus
Danny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny

Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 Empty
PostSubject: Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9   Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 9:28 pm

My version of what Mr Honda created... This is my.... Ive lost count now, i love civics, cant see me ever not owning one!

I will have some better pics coming soon from my little friend who actually knows how to use a camera!

Good pics to start with,

Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 Throughthebigdoor

Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 Whatliesinthedark

Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 Puddlereflectionshot

Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 Desaturatepartlybehind

Now some of my awesome creations after the fitting of the roof rack!

Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 DSC00950

Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 DSC00966

What you guys think? As i say, more pics should be along soon when my friend pulls his finger out!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9   Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 11:20 pm

when i saw it i was like thats sick, love the roof rack, its pretty slammed and looks bad on those wheels.

can u go lower?

u should come to the TOA meet next month.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9   Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 2:15 am

So clean and simple, i love it, the wheels work very well.

top marks!!
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9   Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 5:11 am

love everything about it mate, although the tinted rear lights aint my cup of tea.
Really glad we are getting more 4g's on here!
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9   Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 5:45 am

Yea, this car kinda fell together without much effort on my part, Rims are VW Casselets or something there called. Got them for £30 Smile

I tinted the rear fogs, as i didnt like how uber bright red they are, Im still unsure if i should do the rear light bar or not to match...

The only downside to this car, is it being an Auto, Desperate to get it changed.

I guess i should turn up to a meet some time soon then eh?
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9   Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 5:47 am

I like the tinted fogs, you should do the rear light bar but not as dark, just a slight tint and polish them up.

Its a shame its an auto but i seriously like it, maybe get some lower profile tyres too.

You should deffo rock up to the next meet, im suprised i havnt seen you around, i wold have noticed this
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9   Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 6:34 am

tinted lights.... from when i first saw them on steve's koop on honda tech i loved them, but only if there done right, gotta be not to dark and mega shiny. dibs on those wheels if you get rid i really like them for some reason. and ye you should come to the next meet and be reppin with us at JAE!

edit, get some stickers of here!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9   Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 9:35 am

Iv been thinkin about this, If this was mine id polish those wheels up, get thinner tyres and put a chrome strip along the black trim where VT's normally have the red strip.

Id be more than happy for u to rep toa as it is tho, love it
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9   Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 EmptyFri 19 Feb 2010, 7:45 pm

Lower? The coils have about another inch of adjustment to go lower, but im happy where it is, i dont think it would move out of my street if it were any lower..

Tyres are 185-60-14s, I quite like how they look, Im afraid smaller tyres will make it look abit gay.

I also have a full set of 4x114 and 5x114 hubs in my garage, im tempted to have a go at fitting a set to this, but im un-sure of the fitment.

Im glad you like it though Smile
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9   Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 1:37 am

well i have some BBS RS's for sale 5x114
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9   Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2010, 3:21 am

Very nice
Thule looks sick on there
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
JayGTI

JayGTI

PostSubject: Re: Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9   Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 EmptySun 28 Feb 2010, 12:26 am

Looks v.clean, i would say go 1/2" lower as it would look even sicker and you should still be able to get off your rd. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9   Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Honda Civic Sorry... EC9
Page 1 of 1