Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

refurb my SSR's....what colour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skyrocket

skyrocket

refurb my SSR's....what colour Empty
PostSubject: refurb my SSR's....what colour   refurb my SSR's....what colour EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 6:12 am

refurb my SSR's....what colour 27092008095

they dont look like this no more...lol...had coroded quite a bit but a lick of nitromorse and a fresh coat of paint...but what colour???
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: refurb my SSR's....what colour   refurb my SSR's....what colour EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 6:17 am

Dont go for the generic bright red or green etc, any colour will work with a white car but personally id go with something deep&metallic or pearly, dark blue?
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: refurb my SSR's....what colour   refurb my SSR's....what colour EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 6:20 am

have considered white....gunmetal....and a deep met blue...but a solid colour will be easier and cheaper
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: refurb my SSR's....what colour   refurb my SSR's....what colour EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 6:24 am

Only fractionally more expensive, if you do go with a solid colour i would say white and polish the lips up
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: refurb my SSR's....what colour   refurb my SSR's....what colour EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 6:27 am

lips polish up quite well...three are diamond cut and just wipe clean...the forth however needs a damn hard rub to get shiny...though you'll see on monday night...weather and gf permiting
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: refurb my SSR's....what colour   refurb my SSR's....what colour EmptySat 27 Feb 2010, 6:32 am

lol^

strip off the laquer and get some autosol on them and they will come up mirror like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: refurb my SSR's....what colour   refurb my SSR's....what colour Empty

Back to top Go down

refurb my SSR's....what colour
Page 1 of 1