Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! Empty
PostSubject: Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!   Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:04 am

Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!   Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 5:34 am

ridiculously sick
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!   Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:32 am

haha so is tha just 2 dude messin around or will there be an actuall dual drifting online things bobby?
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!   Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:53 am

2 dudes pissing around
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!   Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 9:54 am

still sick!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!   Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! EmptyThu 11 Mar 2010, 10:42 am

i know, im just having a bash, its taking ages to set a car up for it!
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!   Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 1:32 am

Love the Amuse S2000 for grip racing, but set up to be able to drift, but for actuall drifting the Blitz R34 4door is sick
what do you use?
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!   Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 2:01 am

The amuse is good on eiger norland (sp?), Im trying to det somethin up nice for suzuka, with the wheel its like learning all over again, full lock to full lock on the controller you move your thumb a couple of cm's, full lock to full lock on the wheel is 900degrees of arm caning fury, lol.
I started out with the tuscan 6 to get the feel again all stock with N2 tyres, then turned the power up, height down and dampening up but it just doesnt have enough power for the long sweeping corners.
Just started with FD but the gears are funny, most corners Im bouncing off the limiter in 2nd or got no power in 3rd, this is going to tajke some tweaking.
I gayley sold my blitz R34 and still havnt recovered from buying the F1 car so I need to do some online or races to get some cash to get it
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!   Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 2:47 am

we need to have a drift off!!!
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!   Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 4:26 am

I think I need to buy GT5P
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!   Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 6:00 am

we do!

share ur setups
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!   Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! EmptyFri 12 Mar 2010, 7:01 am

Im goin on now if anyone wants to hook up on track
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!   Think im gunna have to get the wheel out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Think im gunna have to get the wheel out!
Page 1 of 1