Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back in business.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris
Trader

Back in business. Empty
PostSubject: Back in business.   Back in business. EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010, 9:04 pm

Just to let you all know, im back on the flocking game, currently still opperating out of a shed but im planning on getting a unit or converting one side of the garage here.
I'll be opening a new website in the future but for now you can contact me via email, pm or mobile.
Can do any colour of flock, mixes or twins can be done but cost more and i can flock anything but glass, parcel shelves and for obvious reasons steering wheel grips, knobs and pedels.

Also just to note i've recently done a full flock dash and center for a well known ep3 soon to have a few features in mags as well as several other feature confimed cars and many track cars. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

Back in business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business.   Back in business. EmptyMon 22 Mar 2010, 9:22 pm

flocking hell, nice one
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

Back in business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business.   Back in business. EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:38 am

flock me!

btw what are you calling this buissness, needs to be a pun, i reckon 'for flocks sake', or 'flock me' lolz
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

Back in business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business.   Back in business. EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 5:55 am

or flock that
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

Back in business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business.   Back in business. EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 6:04 am

^good one
Back to top Go down
Chris
Trader

Back in business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business.   Back in business. EmptyTue 23 Mar 2010, 10:13 am

Still unsure of the name, im going to be doing proper carbon wrapping with a matte or gloss finish on stuff to so i kinda dont want to just focus on the flocking title.
Going to order the kit soon and do a few things on the rex before i go puplic on that.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

Back in business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business.   Back in business. EmptySat 17 Apr 2010, 8:42 pm

Pm'd
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
tesh

Back in business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business.   Back in business. EmptySun 18 Apr 2010, 7:46 am

hit me up when u got some carbon wrapping on the go
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back in business. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in business.   Back in business. Empty

Back to top Go down

Back in business.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: