Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evna

evna

can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is? Empty
PostSubject: can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is?   can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is? EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 10:31 pm

can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is? 1-4518e6b512ba3

i found this in my garage with a small spring about 2cm long..i know its a connector off the d15 but i can think where this shit it goes..or what part of what connector it is. Its silver (at work so had to google) but the same shape. does it sit on the end of the coolant temp sensor or something like that?
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is?   can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is? EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:33 pm

on a b series im pretty sure this sticks out of the left side of the heaf somewhere under the vtec soleniod
Back to top Go down
evna

evna

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is?   can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is? EmptyThu 25 Mar 2010, 11:54 pm

It did come from round that area..but since i havent got the head back yet i cant figure out what it does or what its part of. fking annoying man!
Back to top Go down
evna

evna

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is?   can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is? EmptySat 27 Mar 2010, 12:50 am

ok...so i found a pic of it when i was taking it apart..its this one circled. anyone tell me what it is?

can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is? 13533_208296666459_509836459_296390
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is?   can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is? EmptySat 27 Mar 2010, 4:01 am

I thin k its your temp sensor. fragile little bastards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is?   can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is? Empty

Back to top Go down

can anyone tell me what part of a sensor this is?
Page 1 of 1