Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
evna

evna

exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket Empty
PostSubject: exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket   exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 7:44 pm

as above. dont care how old they are, off a D Series. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket   exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 11:39 pm

o man i've got a standard one but i need it! let me see if i can work sumat.
Back to top Go down
evna

evna

PostSubject: Re: exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket   exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket EmptyMon 29 Mar 2010, 11:57 pm

Sound mate, just let me know. If i could find the thread size id just go and get some from heads & threads..im not paying honda fucking 20 quid for 9 nuts!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket   exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 3:05 am

o read it wrong thought you needed the mani itself lol im going over to a scarp yard tommoro so i'll get some.

cant you just get a gasket from a random car shop? i got one near me the other week for £3 you are on about the flange that goes on to the end of the pipe to secure it to the manifold arnt you?
Back to top Go down
evna

evna

PostSubject: Re: exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket   exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket EmptyTue 30 Mar 2010, 6:39 pm

If you havent gone yet could you grab me 3 exhaust studs and bolts a 3 inlet studs/bolts?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket   exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket Empty

Back to top Go down

exhaust manifold nuts + downpipe gasket
Page 1 of 1