Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave_t

Dave_t

Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek? Empty
PostSubject: Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek?   Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek? EmptySat 15 May 2010, 2:51 am

Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek? Yakima-main

Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek? Yakima-detail

the ek's still away at the shop so i cant have a look at it to decide whther this will fit.

messaged the guy and asked what car he had it on and whether he thought it would fit my ek

reply -

"Hey there,

I had it on a 1995 LExus ES300, if you visit the Yakima website and type in the name of your car see if the codes that come up for the parts are the same as the ones in my description. The kit I have is mainly for models that don't have any fixed points for a rack and a slightly round roof. The set I have fixes to the door rim, the windows won't be affected etc, its a great set up and hope it fits as these things are pretty expensive to buy new as you'll see on the website.

All the best"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek?   Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek? EmptySat 15 May 2010, 2:58 am

im not gona bother with this one, the more i look at it the more i think it just wont fit.

can anyone find a yakima or thule rack for an ek, preferbaly 2nd hand
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek?   Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek? EmptySat 15 May 2010, 3:13 am

there was one on civlife and jdmyo not to long back, do you think it would look good?
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek?   Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek? EmptySat 15 May 2010, 4:27 am

I'l keep my eye out
Back to top Go down
steve-o

steve-o

PostSubject: Re: Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek?   Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek? EmptySun 16 May 2010, 3:51 am

ive been after a thule rack for me ek for ages but cannot find one as goin on holiday is proving that the boot aint big enough lol
Back to top Go down
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek?   Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek? EmptyFri 21 May 2010, 7:39 pm

Hellfrauds guys... I got mine from there, And i just ordered to wind deflector from US ebay.....

Easy peasy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek?   Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek? Empty

Back to top Go down

Yakima Roof Rack - Will it fit the Ek?
Page 1 of 1