Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nurburgring Track Day Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave_t

Dave_t

Nurburgring Track Day Tour Empty
PostSubject: Nurburgring Track Day Tour   Nurburgring Track Day Tour EmptySat 29 May 2010, 9:51 pm

Been wanting to go for the longest time, when the time came round i didnt have a suitable car or for whatever reason couldnt make it.

A few mates went 3 years ago, and again last year and said it was the best road trip + track day + weekend ever!

i will be getting an s2000 100% end of the year/early next year, and want to start looking into booking a trip to the Nurburgring Ring

They went as a package deal, with a support vehicle and stayed for two nights.
i will get the exact details what company they used

Ive looked on www.trackdays.co.uk and found a package deal they offer

A trip from the UK to the Nürburgring Nordschleife in the Eifel mountains of North West Germany

Order Info
Based on a 2 night stay, but you can upgrade your length of stay and transfer option. All options include four star hotel accommodation and the best overnight Ferry accommodation

Itinerary
We arrange channel crossings, quality accommodation and restaurant reservations, as well as providing full safety briefings, sighting laps in our vehicles or your own, photography of you on the circuit and support throughout the tour. We will also happily suggest alternative things for you to see and do in the area.

No. of people can book:
There are no limits on numbers - prices are based on 2 persons per vehicle, sharing twin or double room hotel. If there are more than 2 persons in a vehicle there may be additional charges in relation accommodation

Important Information: All drivers must hold a full driving licence and be legal to drive on all European roads. You must have a fully road legal vehicle, insured for all drivers for use on all European roads. There are no age restrictions for passengers. You need to consider travel and medical insurance. Please check before you book that you meet all these requirements

Price: £525

im 100% up for it, early part to mid part of the year in 2011 - whoever is up for it we can find a date to suit all of us. it will give us something to aim to have our cars ready for and i know a few guys who will be ready to book it with us to make the group bigger cheers

This will be the best road trip ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__

Nurburgring Track Day Tour
Page 1 of 1