Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pirelli's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave_t

Dave_t

pirelli's Empty
PostSubject: pirelli's   pirelli's EmptySat 07 Apr 2007, 9:08 am

i have a set of pirelli pzero asimetrico's on my ek, 205/45/17's. ive been driving it hard for a while now and i was suprised how good they were keeping up,didnt seem to be wearing much at all........ i jacked my car up the other day to do an oil change, and i looked at my tyres.........the front tyres, on the inside are nearlly totally gone......i mean, slicks.........

but they seem to be running on only a third, to a quarter, of the surface area. i knw when you lower your car this can happen, but mine is hardly slammed......ive put a couple of bridgetone part worns on the fornt for now, which are pretty good, but to stop this from happening, and to give me more grip, i need to sort my camber out.....

i found a set of Skunk2 front camber adjusters, and i think they could do the job, but it would require some fine adjusting to get right im sure.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Skunk2-Front-Camber-Adjusters-civic-96-00_W0QQitemZ300097653839QQcategoryZ40192QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

has any of you used these, or know how hard they are to set right???
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

pirelli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirelli's   pirelli's EmptySat 07 Apr 2007, 9:38 pm

Racing slicks? that all Laughing should have seen ez's. riding on wire
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

pirelli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirelli's   pirelli's EmptySun 08 Apr 2007, 12:59 am

Iv got no real experience with these and cant see me using them, when u lower ur car the camber helps the wheels clear the arch, if you 'correct' it to much your wheel/tyre will catch on your arch.

If your not completely slammed it might be worth giving a try, but remember some negative camber is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pirelli's Empty
PostSubject: Re: pirelli's   pirelli's Empty

Back to top Go down

pirelli's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Tech :: Wheels/Tyres-
Jump to: