Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my accord ..problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
big-al

my accord ..problems Empty
PostSubject: my accord ..problems   my accord ..problems EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 1:46 am

tuesday goes to work in my accord gets on the motorway but it wouldn't go over 100mph wtf is up with this i said so on the way back from work i got new oil filter plugs plug leads and serviced it you would think after this it woul be ok...but now its still $hit so i got a guy to come round and plug it in ..he said vtec controler fekd mate so the i spent all night trying to rewire the loom next day off to work still $hit so on the way from work i got a gallion of petrol in a can Twisted Evil Twisted Evil you know were im going as i went to pull out the garage the front window started to steam up so i turnd the blower on and noticed that the feken air con switch was on as soon as i turned it off it went like a rocket so i have spent £150 trying to get it right and it was the AIRCON.... it easy removed 25bhp from the power i dont even know o it got turned on but know iv gone from wanting to burn it to i love my accord
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: my accord ..problems   my accord ..problems EmptyFri 04 Jun 2010, 3:00 am

haha its always the case... stupid little things, i wouldent of thought the aircon would of done this, it wouldent even of pondered on my mind that it could of been the aircon. haha
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: my accord ..problems   my accord ..problems EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010, 8:14 pm

i also found that the vtec controler did not suit my car so now it lives in ezza's car well by know it should be in is car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my accord ..problems   my accord ..problems Empty

Back to top Go down

my accord ..problems
Page 1 of 1