Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)

Go down 
+4
DILO_ATTAX
Ned
WhittyBoi
Spence
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spence

Spence

Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 9:32 am

Milage:120K
Tax: 30 Sept
Mot: 24th April

It is with a VERY heavy heart i put the love of my life for sale,
by far the best honda ive owned been a pleasure a joy and a honour to have owned such a beautiful car, puts a smile on my face every time i drive her. The only reason is ive started a new job which involves a hell of a lot of traveling and parking in horrible places both i hate to do to such a good car, last thing i want is a high milage car park dinged battered crx so she just has to go to make way to some sensible diesel. Sad Sad Sad

Mods:
Sparco NSII wheels white with polish lip
Tinted windows
D2 coilovers dampening+height plus all spanners and allan keys
Vibe speakers
Skunk 2 gearnob
Magnum exhaust? Its a stock system with cat just looks beefy? i dont know much about it, sounds great nice a quiet.

She has never given me a spot of trouble when i got her i took her for four wheel alignment but got told my upper arm balljoint pass side was gone. I have recently aquired 2 good arms and balljoints from Stoo but am yet to get them fitted if my old man has time i will get this changed but if not they will come with the car.

Ive had the car on the ramp at the 4 wheel alignrers and to my complete suprise there is not one spot of rust undreneath i checked all down the sills and everywhere i could unerneath whilst it was on the ramp and not a dimple which makes it even harder for me to say goodbye to. I hunted for a crx for about 2 and a half years and could never find one with as little rust milage and abuse as possible but always got sidetracked by the eg's and ef's so when i do finally find one im happy with i have to sell it. Life can be so unfair!

The last owner serviced it every 4000K and although not much service history i think you can tell this from the way the engine feels. Everything is nice and tight with no nasty noises bangs or knocks just real smooth no crunches in the box either, no smoke on startup or when warm or on idle or in vtec impressive for a b16a1 im sure you will agree! All electrics work mirrors, sunroof, windows, lights and all dash lights. The seats are in great condition the rear bench has a gash in the middle looks like someones rested somthing on it wood? and the passanger seat has a tear on the bottom bolster (I have just gaffa taped it up for function and look noone wants to look at yellow foam surely) just to make it less inconspicuous I can get about 40 - 45 mpg on a run without vtec 32 - 35 on an enthusiastic drive!

It drives beautifully not a rough ride on the d2s i personally think they are very well set up for a daily drive not bone crunching stiff but not loose with loads of body roll just great and responsive she brakes well new discs and pads all around she picks up well and is strong through every gear ive owned a few crx's eg's and ef's and i honestly think this is the best ive owned 10 fold. Shes also probably the least modified out the ones ive owned also which makes it even more impresive!

As far as bad points go whilst it was on the ramp i saw that some burk had jacked her up on the floorpan its never caused me a problem and you cant really tell but i know its there easly knocked back straight im told? Dabs of rust that are randomly dotted about they have got no bigger and look very clean for rust spots if that makes sense, pics will hopefully show what i mean! Almost forgot the dent in the bonnet i was on the hunt for a new one but did not find a suitable match as im very fussy! Sunroof pannel is rusty also again was on the look out for a bung but didnt find a suitable sunroof again very fussy! Stonechips and age related marks random chips and scratches nothing serious or bad though!
Ive only had time to refurb 1 sparco the rest are pitted and scraped (Nothing a diy refurber cant fix themself i did the one myself no worries)

Il start the ball rolling at £2000.
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX043
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX044
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX045
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX046
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX042
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX047
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX048
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX050
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX051
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX052
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX049
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX053
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX054
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX055
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX057
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX056
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX058
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX066
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX067
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX068
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX062
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX059
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX063
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX061
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX060
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX065
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX072
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX073
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX071
Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) CRX069
Cheers Guys
Im sure there is somthing ive missed feel free to message me or call me.
Located just outside Birmingham!
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010, 9:31 pm

looks nice mate, good look with the sale Smile
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 3:48 am

noooooooo!!!

just buy a 500 quid shitter for work, loads on ebay. keep this!!!
Back to top Go down
DILO_ATTAX

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 6:33 am

£1500 collect now?
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 10:07 am

so what else do you own now honda wise??
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 11:22 pm

Ned. I know i know man but it just has to go it has 2 options be sold or not used at all an i really dont like the idea of the second one. Plus its like i thought about JUST for track but thats a waste of a good crx...
Not much else i can do im afraid.

Dilo. Piss off Very Happy Very Happy...
Unless you wanna px that red eg Wink

Cus. Err eg coupe 1.5, eg hatch 1.5, side impact cap blue eg6 lol, another cap blue eg6, a spare b16a1 with 10K on it. And a fark load of panels steering wheels alloys random odds and ends and other honda goodies. an a spare d16z6 that is mated to an auto box on 70k. Maybe more but its all hidden away.
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptySat 24 Jul 2010, 5:15 am

what steering wheels you got? they for sale??

wouldent you make more money on it braking it??
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptySat 24 Jul 2010, 7:44 am

I would never break a working good condition car!
honda's are my thing just love them as a all rounder what more do you want for a fast road+track car?

a teg here or there
ek sir optional steering wheel (my fave)
and a couple of oldschool box shaped
shuttle with 4wd horn x2
an a few random optional extra ones from odd egs and eks
rover gti ones x2

If i get chance to rummage at the back of the garage il take some pics dno about selling could be tempted i suppose.

Just odds and ends really but as said its all in some crevis in the garage lol its not a mess just the fuction stuff at the front everyday mechanic shizzle and the collectables somwhere at the back, haha.
Back to top Go down
DILO_ATTAX

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptySat 24 Jul 2010, 10:24 pm

Spence wrote:

Dilo. Piss off Very Happy Very Happy...
Unless you wanna px that red eg Wink

yeah why not value yours at 1500, gt mines up for 3k give me 1500 ontop its urs?
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptySat 24 Jul 2010, 11:04 pm

1500 would b18c my crx so its a no go for me bro.
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 7:47 am

Just had a guy travel all the way from Cornwall to look at my car for him to try an tell me its had a fire in the engine bay???? WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKK are you stupid or what? There was some battery acid on the earth THATS IT! lol what a dick hope the prick breaks down on the way home fucking see you next tuesday!

His son " mechanic" Was more then happy to take the car home just this kids dad making up pure fucking lies im sure that he just didnt want his son to take it the kids eyes lit up like a christmas tree when he saw it. His dad was too busy checking my tire pressure?

Some people eh?

I told him i had absolutely nothing to hide even offered him my halogen super bright tourch to check but he said no hed rather use his bike light?

Are theese people fucking real or what?
Idiots!

Rant over!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 10:00 am

What a prick!! im amazed he didnt kick the wheels or some random shit...

Cornwall long way home with no B18 ...LOLz..I seriously wouldnt take my dad with me to buy a car!!!! (even if he did know his shit, honda mad n all like ur old man) .... id just buy it!!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 1:11 pm

ned showed me this earlia LOOOOOOLZZZ what a douche'
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 9:34 pm

Im honestly thinking about keeping it an getting it k20D
If im honest i was going to buy a cheap diesel couple of hundred.
Then buy a DC5!

But im really feeling for the price of the dc5 i can k20A this full respray +rust taken off Kpro gruppe m ann id still have money left over for a supercharger and cage on it!

Wheras if i buy a dc5 i can just buy it an maybe kpro thats it!

Ideas anyone?
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptySun 25 Jul 2010, 11:03 pm

NorthcoastComs

Posted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:25 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all of you on this saying the car is good and saying its a bargin, it may have been with the previous owner but the car isnt up to that standard now,

I advise a viewing of the car before commiting to buying, and for the person to look over the car properly, i.e. crx problems.

I travelled just over 200 miles there and then back without the car as it needed work that isnt mentioned in the advert.

Just thought i would leave a comment to make others aware.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right lets just clear this up!

You and your dad are EXTREMELY rude!

You would have happily took the car away if your dad werent there you told my sisters boyfriend that.

You told me the car had a small fire in the engine bay at some point because there were battery acid on the earth wire? Get real!
I have no battery holder to hold the battery in place you told me that isnt a problem as yours is the same?

You told me there has been water in the boot lots of it? There is no water,rust or color disfiguration in the boot so where are you getting that from? There is a little dirt in there from the spare wheel plus toolkit! Thats not water or rust!

You said the cv boots and gaiter were hanging on by a thread?
I took the car to the unit after you went got it on the ramp and no suprise here the boots gaiter and cv were absolutely fine with no problem!
Infact Speedy changed them for the mot befor i brought the car im sure he did!

You told me the dizzy was cracked? The dizzy is fine fella i took it off and no cracks missing bolts or anything. Perhaps your dad shouldnt try put metal onto it when he touches it! I can touch it fine with the engine running!

I tried to give you a super bright halogen mechanic light but you declined and would rather use your bike light? I also told you i had absolutely nothing to hide i told you EVERYTHING problem wise you didnt check inside, rust or floorpan, Your old man 64 years in the trade? looked good for 80! would rather check my tyres and tyre pressure rather then look inside or look at the rust or the floorpan or anywhere other then tyres and engine bay which too his disapointment were absolutely fine with the only problem some battery acid on the earth!

Id like to say ANYONE thinking or wanting to buy i will happily take pictures of anything they have quiereys about and happily answer any question about the car! As said i have NOTHING to hide at all. I did ask Edd if he wanted more pictures of anything or anything he werent sure of befor he made the journey but he said no! I thought the 30 pictures and discription spoke enough for the car? Obviously im wrong!

If you want to talk dishonest looking at your midnight purple advert that you told me is crap and a nail and all the problems youve had and bad history the car has got! Thats dishonest mate.

You have taken my for sale advert and tarnished it on somthing you have no idea about or made any effort to justify?

My honest oppinion is you came down to haggle with me and try take home a fantastic car for pittence! but as you saw i am 100 percent honest and would let you see anything you were unsure of and you just werent going to knock me down to a lowball figure! Waste of a journey for you fella 8 hour drive 400 miles to get told somthing i could have told you over the phone. Shame on you for not getting your own way then throwing your toys out the pram on a forum i hold highest respect for about the absolute charm of my life!

As said i will happily take any pictures of anything anyone is unsure about the very only bad point i forgot to mention was the battery holder that attaches to the tray! if thats such a big deal then i appologise fully!

I also appologise to forum members for having to read this spat. As said just dont want my name tarnished because some lowballer couldnt get his own way!

Cheers!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats what the geeza wrote to me on crx uk and that is what i wrote back... Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 1:20 am

lol what a complete nob head, you owned him on that tho LOL
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyMon 26 Jul 2010, 3:06 am

as i said earlier what a total prick.
Back to top Go down
EG5 Munkee

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 11:00 pm

I would also just like to add to the thread...

Im not a close friend of Spences but I met him through civic forums a few years ago and have bought 2 cars off him. He has never once tried to decieve me and I have always been happy with my purchases from him. He is a top lad and will always do his best to ensure you are happy with the car before it sells it to you.

Also, I have been in this CRX and believe me it is solid, suspension plants it to the road like a go-kart and the VTEC pulls like a train.

Good luck with the sale mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 3:22 am

Cheers Mark much apprichated mate!
Back to top Go down
EG5 Munkee

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 3:24 am

You was supposed to call me when you got home today Razz
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 10:29 pm

Better deleet this thread..... Wink
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 10:32 pm

^^^ Sold it / keeping it??
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 10:53 pm

he's keepig that bitch Smile k20 ftw!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 10:54 pm

Hell yeah!!!!! K20 CRX would be amazing...
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) EmptyTue 03 Aug 2010, 11:54 pm

Wel see what the future brings... Its gunna take time whatever i do but wel see!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)   Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cel Blue VT Great Example... Gutted :( (Pic Heavy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next