Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible TOA meet video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Powelly

Powelly

Possible TOA meet video Empty
PostSubject: Possible TOA meet video   Possible TOA meet video EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 4:46 am

So I posted this vid up in the skid section earlier today after chatting away with one of our clients at work, basicly were looking to do some telemarketing for this dude, any way subject got on to cars and he emailed me this link for a shoot his team did down at Donington on the 26th JDM Allstars,

http://vimeo.com/12194437

Donington Alpine from Viral Agency on Vimeo.

I ended up having a really good chat about him about maybe doing a TOA Meet in a similar style or like a format67.net vid which Ned posted up (I emailed him the link he loved it Ned) although nothings confirmed I will have a discussion with him if we get enough interest? It means ive got to do some free work for him though.

Some stupidly sick hard parking TOA Jap meet vid... thoughts guys??
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Possible TOA meet video   Possible TOA meet video EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 9:37 am

convoy'ing round, photo shoots, us talking shit LOL, the scooby joke, taking the piss......

My sister bought a camcorder the other day so gonna see if i can make a little video of us at JAE and maybe at some of the meets anyway.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Possible TOA meet video   Possible TOA meet video EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010, 9:39 am

^ Defo down for that...

Im gunna have a chat with him soon (its a bit tricky though as hes always in the states and I catch him at funny times on his mobile).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible TOA meet video   Possible TOA meet video Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible TOA meet video
Page 1 of 1