Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ep3 premiere edition - all the toys and the recaros

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eg-greeny

ep3 premiere edition - all the toys and the recaros  Empty
PostSubject: ep3 premiere edition - all the toys and the recaros    ep3 premiere edition - all the toys and the recaros  EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 4:32 am

Car for sale:

2005/55 civic type r, cosmic grey, premier edition

ive only owned the car for 5months, but due to looking to buy a house soon, money is better spent else where. i am really gutted to sell this as its the first new(ish) car ive ever owned so soooo nice to drive. it took me 3months of searching to find an example so good!

i paid £9500 for this car, due to having it from a honda dealership it still has extended warranty, around 7months i believe.
being a premier edition it comes with a fairly high spec as standard

red jdm carpets
MOMO steering wheel
A/C
TYPE R calipers
Rear privacy glass
recaro seats

these are on top of the usual refinements such as

remote central locking
alarm/immobiliser
PAS
all electrics throughout
200bhp k20 engine

Mileage: 48,000 (used daily so will increase)

Condition:
the car is in very good condition for the age, for a 2005 car the interior is absoulubtly immaculate, the recaros have hardly any wear and almost look un-used. The seats arent faded or bobbled and the bolsters are all good. i have always used seat covers on the drivers seat apart from at shows etc.
the paint on the car is also near mint. the only part that lets it down is the drivers wing due to having been poorly painted in the past. it takes a keen eye to notice and would cost very little to have re-painted (can have this done at buyers expense)

the wheels have a few small scuffs on them, these were done by the previous owner, they arent all that bad hence why they werent refurbed

the car has full service history and since owning it ive changed the oil and filter twice and will give the car a FULL service before it goes to the new owner. The service will include all filters, inspections and valve adjustments(thats the most expensive service, some people being quoted over £500 from honda!!!)

I had 4 brand new tyres fitted to the car just over a week ago!

Modifications:

at the moment all the car has in the way of mods is a 6" x 4" magnex oval back box, this can either go with the car or can be changed back to standard for the buyer. Also the car has fitted energy suspension engine mount inserts. These do not sacrafice anything from the drive, very little cabin noise or vibration, but they make the gear changes smoother and also reduce wheel hop when doing some spirited driving.
also due to the car not coming with matts ive fitted a brand new set of genuine honda matts, costing me £50! these are like new, due to having a second matt ontop of each!

Pictures:

ep3 premiere edition - all the toys and the recaros  IMG_0315

ep3 premiere edition - all the toys and the recaros  IMG_5825copy

ep3 premiere edition - all the toys and the recaros  IMG_5809copy

ep3 premiere edition - all the toys and the recaros  IMG_5808copy

ep3 premiere edition - all the toys and the recaros  IMG_0313

more pictures can be taken and sent on request, please dont hesitate to ask any questions

MOT- oct 1st 2010 (can put fresh mot on at buyers request)
tax- 31/12/2010

Price: £8000 gets it!!

PLEASE CALL DALE ON 07590990362

the private plate is not included in the deal. there is still finance remaining on Very Happy Very Happy the vehicle which will be cleared fully once sold. an arrangement can be organised regarding this with any serious buyers
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

ep3 premiere edition - all the toys and the recaros  Empty
PostSubject: Re: ep3 premiere edition - all the toys and the recaros    ep3 premiere edition - all the toys and the recaros  EmptySun 08 Aug 2010, 5:54 am

ahhh so thats what my seats are out of! lol.
good luck with the sake dude
Back to top Go down

ep3 premiere edition - all the toys and the recaros
Page 1 of 1