Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please

Go down 
+17
Mr. G
markyboi
Chris
mart609
Powelly
cus
Benny
Stew
Aky
tesh
Dave_t
WhittyBoi
Attley
ezza
Stokes
skyrocket
Ned
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Powelly

Powelly

JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptyFri 22 Oct 2010, 4:50 am

Me too looks sick dave and neds car omg
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010, 3:59 am

I have just been reading this - The Orient Academy (TOA for short) once again led the way in terms of trend setting, with clear reference's to popular stance movments.

Nice...
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010, 4:05 am

and we didnt even hit JAE hard this year. IMO the best car on the TOA stand was macus's em1 last year. the engine bay brought so much attention. everyone needs to step there game up for JAE 2011, and thats where its heading. were going to have a diverse line up of cars, and i think that will be sick

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010, 8:12 am

JAE will not be ready for my car.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010, 9:07 am

thats what i like to hear Cool
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010, 9:50 am

Dave_t wrote:
and we didnt even hit JAE hard this year.

some of us tried. Very Hard infact
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptySun 24 Oct 2010, 9:47 pm

imho TOA will never hit JAE hard, this has been said for the last 2/3 years and everyone seems game, then as it gets closer 60% of people drop out coming and no-one helps plan/organise it. THere was probably 3 or 4 people last this year (and most years tbf) that tried hard to get stuff ready (ned for the majority, tesh for audio bbq etc, i tried helping ned [spent the whole week making sure stuff was ready] and powelly although he didnt come] dont get me wrong people do pitch in but i feel that for TOA to have the stand we should have to show our potential, everyone needs to:
1. have a car for JAE
2. Help Organise in some part
3. chip in when it comes to costs (me, ezza, jay and ned all paid for the plot last year and are out of pocket)
4. have everything organised well in advance incase problems arise
5. Merchandise

and probably more, no doubt ned wont want to organise it next year as he always does it an i dont blame him.

on a plus, anyone know if we made it into this months banzai? or is JAE not in this months?

Smile
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 4:48 am

I will be organising again next year.
And did we make it into banzai? why don't you read page 5?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 4:52 am

Hell yeah Ned - TOA made it well in with Banzai...

Glad to hear you'll be working on Project JAE 2011. Next year will be off the hook...
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 4:53 am

me asking if we made it into Banzai was me being sarcastic, as ive posted the full JAE feature from banzai in the page before this one,
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 4:56 am

I know I read it durgh...!!! lol..
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 5:21 am

Ned wrote:
Dave_t wrote:
and we didnt even hit JAE hard this year.

some of us tried. Very Hard infact

Ned, i ment NONE of our cars were at the standard we wanted. as in, we didnt have certain parts we wanted etc...
the majority of us didnt have them at a standard we wanted.
this goes for you aswel - you wanted it colour coded and new seats.

all our cars looked sick on the day, and were some of the best there

but i feel its time to step up, prepare early

everyone here has something in the pipeline, and your ahead of the game with the shuttle freshly colour coded and looking sicker than ever. a banzai feature car you pink motherfucker!

ezza-the s14 is well on its way
cus-something in the pipeline
powelly-something in the pipeline
me-s2000 fingers crossed

thats just a handfull of us, and most of us have our cars looking sicker now as it is than at JAE.

I think this years JAE was so sick that its going to motivate everyone to go to the next level for 2011

Last edited by Dave_t on Mon 25 Oct 2010, 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 5:31 am

Attley wrote:
imho TOA will never hit JAE hard, this has been said for the last 2/3 years and everyone seems game, then as it gets closer 60% of people drop out coming and no-one helps plan/organise it. THere was probably 3 or 4 people last this year (and most years tbf) that tried hard to get stuff ready (ned for the majority, tesh for audio bbq etc, i tried helping ned [spent the whole week making sure stuff was ready] and powelly although he didnt come] dont get me wrong people do pitch in but i feel that for TOA to have the stand we should have to show our potential, everyone needs to:
1. have a car for JAE
2. Help Organise in some part
3. chip in when it comes to costs (me, ezza, jay and ned all paid for the plot last year and are out of pocket)
4. have everything organised well in advance incase problems arise
5. Merchandise

and probably more, no doubt ned wont want to organise it next year as he always does it an i dont blame him.

on a plus, anyone know if we made it into this months banzai? or is JAE not in this months?

Smile

yeah, alot of people dropped out, apart from the core members, and powelly for obvious reasons, but glad you mate it for a while dude.
we do seem to leave everything to the last minute then rush. as for funding, paypal whoever's organising (ned?) to secure your place by a certain date.
i hate for anyone to be out of pocket, when its those people going out of there way organising it for the rest of us.

10' was a good base, and we can build on it for next year.

was a good feeling of team work setting up the stand and gazebo Wink just got to pull together in the same was in the months running up to JAE 11'
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 7:15 am

i think its swings and roundabouts

we were one of the top stands and we can still improve, which could be said of the past 2 years

Well done to those who organised and helped and to those who didnt thanks for coming

Im sure you all agree we had a really good weekend, isnt that all that matters? (no, lol, but yeah really)
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 10:07 pm

ezza wrote:

we were one of the top stands and we can still improve, which could be said of the past 2 years

Exactly - Make sure JAE 2011 we hit it harder, so preparation starts now bounce
something to aim to have our cars ready for. something to go the extra mile for.

Be good to get WELZ (ef) and jodie (k20 eg) on our stand. when i was speaking to them they brought it up, so looks like they will.

As for organising, be good to get individuals money to the organiser as early as possible (by a set date?) so they dont have to pay out of their own pocket. + it confirms your spot

i think JAE 2011 will be one of the best car line-ups. diversity - going to get noticed by alot more people

how did the gazebo last ned? think it will go another year ??
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 10:53 pm

yeah there is life in the old girl yet mate. Nothing some gaffa tape won't sort.

As for the shuttle, It probably won't be there next year as I think ive max'd it out now. You never know, there might be somthing red in its place. we shall see.

As for being out of pocket, yes this does get a bit annoying.
The BBQ for one was £35 i'll never see again, you still owe me £14 for a number plate surround I never got you tight fisted biatch Laughing
I'll deffo be going to the next pre JAE meeting with the organisers in the spring to make sure we get the same stand location as we had this year.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptyMon 25 Oct 2010, 11:06 pm

oh shit yeah! haha totally forgot!
i get paid friday - will send it over straight away stephen.

have you seen on the fatlace shop? they've just sprayed the ones i sent back, because they were scratched, all black. lol

i think the shuttle looks quite different now its colour coded. maybe focus on the engine bay now? bonnet off, smooth bay, clean block. other aspects to look at

starting preparation early means we can have all these little details done, that maybe we wouldnt usually do - or run out of time to do
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please   JAE 2010 AFTERRMATH /// all pics and thoughts in here please - Page 4 EmptyTue 21 Dec 2010, 2:57 am

As if i forgot about the T-Pain app Recordings lol