Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet

Go down 
+5
ezza
Ned
skyrocket
khan.j.d.m
Powelly
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Powelly

Powelly

I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet Empty
PostSubject: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 11:13 pm

so far I have a few from the 2 previous post's

https://theorientacademy.forumotion.com/chat-f1/what-forums-you-on-t1837.htm?highlight=forums
https://theorientacademy.forumotion.com/chat-f1/what-forums-t901.htm?highlight=forums

What I would like is a huge list of all the Jap car forums every one is on im also going to use the JAE list as well -

What I am aiming for is the biggest Midlands meet we ever seen are we all down for this spread the word ect. Im going to register on every forum possible over the next few days leading up to the weekend. Make November the 1st the biggest meet ever or could look at alternative dates for a one off massive TOA meet??

Thoughts on this every one and also list's of Jap forums you are on.
Back to top Go down
khan.j.d.m

khan.j.d.m

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 11:30 pm

i like the sound of this Very Happy im down
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 11:35 pm

^^ Any jap forums you on mate?? list them up ill post up the meet on them +

@ skyrocket any new on the tesco's development??

Back to top Go down
khan.j.d.m

khan.j.d.m

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 11:41 pm

Only TOA and CivicLife, but il spread the word
wheres the meet guna take place?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 11:46 pm

khan.j.d.m wrote:
Only TOA and CivicLife, but il spread the word
wheres the meet guna take place?

Wait until we have all agreed when & where as there's some news on Tesco's that could affect the meet spot.

Either way Ill post up here first, dates & times and proceed from there . Il have a template as well if other members are more established on other forums so its looks more professional than hi heres a meet and link type set up.

Also if you are on other forums and see the meet posted up give good feed back i.e Ive been to these meets there off the hook some of the TOA boys cars a siiiiiicccckkkkk!! ill attach some previous meets pics as well.

Ill keep every one posted but It will be around the 1st Nov usual place if all goes well.
Back to top Go down
khan.j.d.m

khan.j.d.m

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyTue 05 Oct 2010, 11:51 pm

ok dude
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:24 am

have re read the story...aint gonna start till jan next year, so could make it an all time greatest to mark the last meet there pre site move

lifted the story from express and star...heres the gist bellow

The new build, which will be double the size of the existing store, is likely to take less than a year to complete and work is expected to get under way next year.

Tesco corporate affairs manager Tony Fletcher said Tesco was anxious not to delay construction of the new superstore.

He said: “One of the things still being determined is whether there will be a temporary store. We would have to provide access and this would delay construction of the new store.

“The whole project will take under 12 months to complete and we are hopeful work could start next year.

“We expect to know the full picture of start and finish dates in the next six weeks and look forward to telling people about the exciting plans.” Plans to demolish all of the buildings on the Town Gate Retail Park, to make way for the giant supermarket were approved in January 2009.

The replacement superstore is expected to create 180 jobs, meaning around 580 people will be employed at the site once the project is finished.

Parking for 1,000 shoppers will be provided.

The company has said it is keen to expand to meet customer demand and update the store built in the 1990s.

The former Blockbuster video store, which is now vacant, will be turned into a replacement petrol station including a small shop, car wash and jet wash.

Dudley Council planners previously said that the scheme would be a boost for the town.

Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 6:27 am

oh and as for localish jap sites

2 mr2 sites listed bellow that had local meets

http://www.tbdevelopments.com/forum/

http://www.mr2oc.co.uk/forums.html

Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:22 am

we need to talk about this first Jay, you know the place
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 7:38 am

Ned wrote:
we need to talk about this first Jay, you know the place

Totally agree mate im there..
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 8:12 am

did i miss something?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyWed 06 Oct 2010, 8:14 am

^^ Core....
Back to top Go down
saqib

saqib

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 4:58 am

Back to top Go down
TheSam

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 6:29 am

tonnes on the almeraownersclub, should have a run through birminghams tunnels then meet up somewhere Wink
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:26 am

Back to top Go down
evna

evna

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet EmptyWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:39 pm

Other forums im on, barring civiclife/superhonda/d-series etc..

delsolownersclub
delsoluk
ludebehaviour
hondacrx.co.uk
preludezone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet   I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet Empty

Back to top Go down

I want a huge list of Jap car forums for next TOA meet
Page 1 of 1