Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. Empty
PostSubject: Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies.   Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. EmptyTue 26 Oct 2010, 9:05 pm

First up is the spoiler taken from my enous roadster, its black with a purple effect laquer (sounds horrible but look quite nice in real life)
Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. 24235b74
Up for £100 on MX5 nutz but will take any offers at all as its just sitting here.

secong is my nardi steering wheel, i have a boss for an mx5 which can be included if needed. the centre rubber comes apart to reveal the metal spokes which looks a little better imo, but upto you. - SOLD
Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. F8e28426

third is the moutney steering wheel that im using at the moment. got a new wheel on the way so have no need to keep this one.
Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. 081c4ba0
Up for £50 on tuts will take £35 ono from you guys.

fourth is the red and black racing wheel i brought for my civic but never fitted, didnt sell it with the car.
Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. Ekwheel
will take £40. also have th boss to fit an eg i think which you can have for £10

fifth up is some mk4 polo steel wheels, standard 13"x5.5 i think. brand new, never even saw a tyre, mint cond.
PREFECT FOR BANDING!!!
can look like this:
Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. Polobandedsteels
no pics of the actual wheels. can take them for £50?

Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies.   Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. EmptyThu 28 Oct 2010, 6:21 pm

Offers on anything guys?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies.   Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 10:47 pm

Ste Ill give you £30 for the red and black steering wheel and EG boss, bring to the meet monday??
Back to top Go down
griffo20022

griffo20022

PostSubject: Re: Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies.   Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 12:29 am

You may have a problem getting hold of the EG Boss *whistles*

Get the one I was gonna get from Skyrocket though dude! Only reason I got the boss from Ste in the end was that I had the Nardi too!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies.   Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. EmptyMon 01 Nov 2010, 12:42 am

ah no worries then - Im pm'g him now see if I can have on Monday - Ste dont worry bout the steering wheel then unless you want £20 outta me??
Back to top Go down
skysdalimit

skysdalimit

PostSubject: Re: Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies.   Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 12:32 am

is it ok if i could take any of the two steering wheels of your on the first week of december mate either the mountney or the one with the hub if its not taken by somebody else?
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies.   Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 1:07 am

ive got the moutney or the black and red one left dude.

no hub anymore though.

drop me a pm mate
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies.   Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. EmptyThu 25 Nov 2010, 5:09 am

I have the spare hub that skyrocket gave me ill bring that if skyrocket dont need it??

Skyrocket if you wanna sort a deal out with this lad for the hub??
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies.   Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. EmptyFri 26 Nov 2010, 7:38 am

ill pm you skysdalimit
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies.   Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 3:29 am

BUMP - Ste you got any steering wheels left??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies.   Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies. Empty

Back to top Go down

Steering wheels x3, Miata/Mx5 spoiler, steelies.
Page 1 of 1