Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The start of garage life

Go down 
+6
Attley
skyrocket
tesh
Stokes
Powelly
Chris
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Trader

The start of garage life Empty
PostSubject: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 7:20 am

Well the time to pack up my stuff here in brandon and move back home has arrived, i'll be working alongside Trevor & mark at the re opened, sorta downsized but kept all the good bits garage and i shall call upon this fine club to whore the name were you can.
I will be getting stickers, website, business cards and leaflets made leading up to the new year so we can start off 2011 with a flame fueled bang!

I'll be starting up another thread for the TOA Dyno day and i hope for it to the be first to grace the dyno under the new name....
that we still cant decide on, i was going with AUTOWORX but then i thought about something jap and tuner sounding so then
GARAGE 42 popped into my head what with it being right on the M42... Im thinking of running a half arsed comp next week and picking a name out of a air filter or something... (because hats are so 1990's) and the winner will get a free power run or something like that =)

So yes.... get ready folks, your new go to place (ill try and stock that blast drink to lure ned in for life) for car stuff, watch dave on the tv and help revive a tin shed at the end of a road in solihull. cheers

BTW - I'll be doing arch rolling.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 7:28 am

what about garage / parking space to work on cars chris?? you have a pm coming your way..

also I will whore away but theres a Garage 786 company on civic life already = confusion??

Back to top Go down
Stokes

Stokes

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 7:29 am

Sounds sweet!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1112989599
tesh

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 7:30 am

G786 in leicster it is, guy who sorted out my ek in the end
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 7:33 am

would u do a decent job on new timing belt, adust tappets and they are tapping away tik tik tik under the dam bonnet, and valve stem seals i thing as burn little oil but dont smoke n common in hondas?
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 7:48 am

if you go too orient you may alienate potential non jap customers...

something regional

midlands autotune
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:40 am

ill get arch rolling done when your ready
Back to top Go down
Chris
Trader

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:48 am

Renting out space at the unit isnt something on offer for the insurance and H&S reasons, Name wise im going to take up any suggestions and throw them down at tev n mark.

Work wise were going to do anything from the usa, europe and jap performance as well as the domestic daily driver stuff.
Engine rebuilds/ misc work
services,
cambelts,
tuning,
dyno work,
suspension (going to get a alignment kit in next year)
alloys and tires
arch rolling
In car electrics
kit cars - engine tuning and pre sva checks
...pritty much anything really.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:53 am

amazing news!!

rockets right tho, hmmmm

western garage?

still retains some of its former name so former customers may return
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 8:56 am

or Garage West?

Back to top Go down
Chris
Trader

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:04 am

Just to put it out there.... nothing related to its former owner, he left it under a rather ugly cloud.
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:08 am

Gaijin Auto Salon (GAS)
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:08 am

ah, ok

not that then
Back to top Go down
Chris
Trader

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 9:22 am

skyrocket wrote:
Gaijin Auto Salon (GAS)

LOL. carefull or ill drift my crap kitted 350z backwards while shooting at you with accuracy that would make the sas cry like bitches.
Back to top Go down
griffo20022

griffo20022

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 10:24 am

Sounds like awesome stuff dude! For a possible name what about Brummy Bodge Shop??.....On second thought, that probably won't work that will it lol??
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 4:49 pm

tokyo toolbox

Mr myagi motors

orient toolbox

Shanghai speedshop

santas pod

Balls deep pit crew

Cool whip car shop

Satans speedshop

Wheres my spoonengine?

Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyFri 05 Nov 2010, 7:14 pm

Or why no keep it simple Garage Life?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Trader

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 3:34 am

Well i've been on the phone for an hour this morning throwing names at trev but we came up with something thats pritty good we think for the multiple uses of the name ....

Revit - Road & Race.

Taken from the times when need for speed was good and used data given by Road & Track, We think it pritty much states our intentions and plans right there.... Triple R pretty much covers everything
we will be offering while not making us to specific.

So.... on Monday we will be going down to company house to sign the documents and then we can start trading...KA-KOW!
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 8:20 am

Sweet mate, do you still want my help next week?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Trader

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptySat 06 Nov 2010, 9:52 am

perrrrobably Smile
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 12:11 am

Sent a PM chris, Im free the weekend too so hit me up.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyWed 10 Nov 2010, 12:19 am

ditto
Back to top Go down
Chris
Trader

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010, 10:39 am

Just pop down when you feel like it, going to be something to do leading up to the day of starting the Triple R take over!

Also would love for you to bring ideas and things to the table, if your all cool with it you can pile down on saturday for a meet up and a chin wag over a drink?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010, 10:45 am

as per my PM id be down for that - But im busy Saturday??
Back to top Go down
Chris
Trader

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life EmptyThu 11 Nov 2010, 10:56 am

yea i forgot i might be at the mph show lol....not sure what day, ill let you all know in the morning.
g'night!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of garage life   The start of garage life Empty

Back to top Go down

The start of garage life
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next