Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

who was it then?

Go down 
+9
ezza
Attley
Dave_t
EM1_Yo
tesh
WhittyBoi
Powelly
cus
pulsar_stu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

who was it then?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: who was it then?    who was it then?  - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 7:34 am

lol, dude, dont change your way home in fear of me crashing into you!!

If thats the case avoid the west midlands cmpletyely if poss, I drift EVERYWHERE! haha

honsetly i can bring it back into check and stop in no time, shit iv done it on bigger islands where there has been stationary traffic and been able to stop with ample room, a couple of times, it looks more dramatic than it is really, im probably only going slightly faster than ordinary traffic in the wet, in the dry its a whole different ball game, waaaay faster.
Back to top Go down
t16coupe

PostSubject: Re: who was it then?    who was it then?  - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 7:45 am

only jokeing dude i have only been useing that route as i have been haveing to use birmingham road shell for v power so been useing the duel carageways as its quicker to my girlfriends when carters green shell opens back up i use the other route as that quicker as im haveing to go out my way now useing birmingham road
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: who was it then?    who was it then?  - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 7:48 am

fair enough, hope theres no hard feelings

its funny to see peoples reactions tbf, some people get angry and others smile haha
Back to top Go down
t16coupe

PostSubject: Re: who was it then?    who was it then?  - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 7:52 am

no hard feelings at all tbh find it quite funny how it happend 2 days in a row what are the chances of that happening again
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: who was it then?    who was it then?  - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 7:54 am

i know!

i did lol when i saw u at the island as i was coming round, dont go anywhere now btw, im just about to go out, lol
Back to top Go down
t16coupe

PostSubject: Re: who was it then?    who was it then?  - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Jan 2011, 7:56 am

dont worry im in for the night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who was it then?    who was it then?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

who was it then?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: