Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Price for smoothed bootlid and painting.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

Price for smoothed bootlid and painting. Empty
PostSubject: Price for smoothed bootlid and painting.   Price for smoothed bootlid and painting. EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 7:24 pm

just wondering if anyone had a rough price estimate to smooth and paint my boot.

i've been offered a smoothed bootlid but its in black at the moment and also has no glass included. for £100
he said he can paint it for me if i like but this will be £120 on top so thats £220 then ive still gotta sort out the glass for it.

just wondering if it would be more cost effective to get the spoiler off mine and get it smoothed/painted myself.

cheers
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: Price for smoothed bootlid and painting.   Price for smoothed bootlid and painting. EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 8:18 pm

Mate, try spraysmart in Willenhall it's on the industrial estates by the new morrisons. My mate just had his rx8 done there and my dad had pretty much a full respray there and it's top work and good prices they charged about 200 less than anywhere else for my mates work last week.
Back to top Go down
WhittyBoi

WhittyBoi

PostSubject: Re: Price for smoothed bootlid and painting.   Price for smoothed bootlid and painting. EmptyFri 04 Feb 2011, 9:53 pm

cheers man, i'll give it a go!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Price for smoothed bootlid and painting.   Price for smoothed bootlid and painting. EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 12:02 am

woulldent bother buying that boot that well expensive especially with no glass
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: Price for smoothed bootlid and painting.   Price for smoothed bootlid and painting. EmptySat 05 Feb 2011, 2:10 am

Just for a rough guide I think my mate paid just short of 450 quid and he had his bootlid brake removed and new metal put in as it was rusty around it then a full boot spray and had his front bumper repaired and fully resprayed which was in a pretty bad way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Price for smoothed bootlid and painting.   Price for smoothed bootlid and painting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Price for smoothed bootlid and painting.
Page 1 of 1