Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Insurance fraud?

Go down 
+5
EM1_Yo
ezza
Powelly
cus
mrwall
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mrwall

mrwall

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 6:49 am

I'll try and keep this short.

back in Dec 2009 I ran in the back of a person on the way home from work, as I got out the car to exchange details he was on his mobile saying to someone "check this car make sure it's on the database!", this night was freezing it had just started snowing but there was no snow on the ground, IMO he stopped for no aparent reason I swear he had no brake lights.
after we swapped details he drove off, My brother came out t sit with me in his car while I waited for my recovery as my car was dead

While waiting this person came back to "aplogise for being off with me" bit strangem He insisted I had a look in the boot of his N reg merc c180 to see the damage, (he did not know I took pictures of is car shortly after I hit it), was now really badly damaged the whole boot floor was creased,

This guy owns A bodyshop, he also has a recovery truck "standing by" which he offers to me,

I was convinced it was fraud but no real proof, My insurance refused to spend any more time than they feel neccesary
by December last year he'd had £8500 out og my insurance for a £500 car in a 15mph crash

Today I get the paperwork from the courts saying he is about to claim between £1-3000 fr soft tissue damage!

His medical report showed since 1986 he has had 6 other whiplash injuries, he has ciatica (tyre fitter by trade)

God people like this make me want to take up baseball!

out and out fraud, and the people who suffer people like me who struggle to make ends meat.

did I mention this guy lives in a fairly exclusive estate where the average house price is £300,000? He also has a porsche!

My brother reckons I should go to the police but its over 15 months, too late?

As crme goes this is one of the biggest things around bolton at the minuteit really pisses me off!
Back to top Go down
http://www.genaccord.com
cus

cus

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 6:54 am

i've had this nearly happen to me a few times, just gotta be carefull as people will do anythin these days for a nice little bit of free cash.

i dont really know what happens with these kinda case's really, the only thing to do is ask the police or some one thats in the game and know etc.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 7:07 am

IMO Call the police there's peeps out there that make a comfortable living from scamming unfortunate people like ourselves.

Go to them with all the info and report him for fraud.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 7:10 am

Iv had it happen to me once too, asian woman with a car full at burntree island, i clocked her keep looking at me in the rear veiw, thought it unusual but thought nothing of it, she was clearly looking to see when i wasnt looking so she could slam the brakes on (which she did), i luckily saw just intime and managed to just touch the rear of the audi, there was litterally a line in the paint, not even a scratch, like a line where my front reg plat pressed against it.

got a phonecall a day later asking for £600, i rang back and told her i wouldnt pay that and it was ridiculous, never heard anything back luckily.

Its quite a common con that happens these days, its just sad that insurance is put in place to help genuine citizens day to day, then you get people doing whatever they can to try to squeeze the system of every last penny they can. which in turn EVERYONE pays for.

cunts.

Take any evidence you still have to them and explain the story, failing that, buy a cheap rover or something and find this guy in his porsche and do the same to him!
Back to top Go down
mrwall

mrwall

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 7:25 am

Back to top Go down
mrwall

mrwall

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 7:29 am

Please all take this as it's meant to sound

Why is this crime related to a certain race of people? can they just not get a job or do something honest?

I'm trying to be PC!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 7:36 am

£50 banger strait into the side of a porsche, then Run.. feck em.
Back to top Go down
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 8:05 am

Lol @ Powelly

Insurance scammers are whats makin our premiums rocket...

Hang the bastards Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mrwall

mrwall

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 9:13 am

EM1_Yo wrote:
Lol @ Powelly

Insurance scammers are whats makin our premiums rocket...

Hang the bastards Twisted Evil

Give you his address if you want Smile
Back to top Go down
big-al

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 6:33 am

and you wouldn't do the same if it was you sorry but i would
Back to top Go down
mrwall

mrwall

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 7:30 am

big-al wrote:
and you wouldn't do the same if it was you sorry but i would

Been run in the back of 5 times 2 in company cars 3 in my own, claimed twice as I was injured, both were high speed and I Did need time off work.

I do believe it is partly the fault of this shitty world we live in where easy money can be had instead of earning it.
Back to top Go down
tesh

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 8:43 am

Simple as, u hit the back of me your getting rinsed nuff said, dog eat dog world keep your distance keep ur eyes on road u wont have an issue tail people in traffic use your phone while driving then shit happens, if you keep your distance even if sum1 slams on there brake u shud be well within stoppin distance
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptySat 26 Feb 2011, 6:28 pm

Wel said Tesh. I gotta say I would claim if I got run into, but these farkers that do it on purpose are the ones that might catch us out oneday!

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 1:11 am

Yes I would claim, but I wouldn't drive round trying to get people to plough into the
back of me !!

That's the difference.
Back to top Go down
benkei

benkei

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 9:45 am

EM1_Yo wrote:
Yes I would claim, but I wouldn't drive round trying to get people to plough into the
back of me !!

That's the difference.

Exactly, and if the OP's claims that the car infront had no brake lights in order to disguise them stopping, then that's well out of order! Whiplash would be the least of their worries if they tried that shit on me!!!
Back to top Go down
mrwall

mrwall

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? EmptySun 27 Feb 2011, 7:21 pm

While waiting this person came back to "aplogise for being off with me" bit strangem He insisted I had a look in the boot of his N reg merc c180 to see the damage, (he did not know I took pictures of is car shortly after I hit it), was now really badly damaged the whole boot floor was creased,

This guy owns A bodyshop, he also has a recovery truck "standing by" which he offers to me,

This guy really did not have any brake lights!

he is renowned in Bolton, So is is bodyshop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insurance fraud? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insurance fraud?   Insurance fraud? Empty

Back to top Go down

Insurance fraud?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Chat-
Jump to: