Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave_t

Dave_t

S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom Empty
PostSubject: S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom   S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 7:39 am

right, i need a set of s14a dials as my rev counter has decided to start dancing about uncontrollably. i bought a replacement set from a jdm s14 but unfortunately s14 and s14a have different wiring connections. so i need a direct replacement s14a set.

Also, i removed my nardi wheel yesterday and re-fitted my oem wheel. this intails replacing the black circular box that contains the loom for the airbag and horn. fitted it, fitted the wheel and airbag, horn worked and airbag light had gone off. later that day i noticed the airbag light had come on again. i tried the horn, nothing

quite possibly the black box had been already a turn or two in one direction, and had ripped the fragil wiring inside wheel i went full lock.

so i need one of these too

please pm me if you have one

contact via PM
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom   S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 12:04 pm

got one mate £3000
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom   S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 12:31 pm

including delivery?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom   S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom EmptyWed 23 Feb 2011, 10:49 pm

nah
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom   S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011, 1:29 am

Dave, I don't know if it will be anything like the same but when I got some UK 180mph clocks for my celica they have different connections, but I took the clocks apart and changed just the speedo part of the unit. donno if it will work with your tacho of not.
Just a thought
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom   S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom Empty

Back to top Go down

S14A Parts - Dials and Airbag & Horn 'Black Box' Loom
Page 1 of 1