Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recommended place for MOT Around Stourbridge area

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
evna

evna

Recommended place for MOT Around Stourbridge area Empty
PostSubject: Recommended place for MOT Around Stourbridge area   Recommended place for MOT Around Stourbridge area EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011, 10:49 pm

As above, if anyone can recommend a place thats not going to screw me over for every minute thing it'd be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Recommended place for MOT Around Stourbridge area   Recommended place for MOT Around Stourbridge area EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 12:08 am

Im having the same issue my errrm usual guy has left the garage he used to work at and im looking for a MOT place too.
Back to top Go down
evna

evna

PostSubject: Re: Recommended place for MOT Around Stourbridge area   Recommended place for MOT Around Stourbridge area EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011, 12:32 am

Found one mate, Its in blackheath and its the place my cars have always gone to (used to get my mechanic to take them there for me but lost contact with him!)

They're called Midland Cartech, Victoria Rd, Halesowen, West Midlands B62 8HY contact 0121 559 7836 and ask for Jason. Tell him you're a friend of Luke.

£40 for MOT and they're fairly lenient..i.e. they wont do you over for minute things.

job done.
Back to top Go down
gti power

PostSubject: Re: Recommended place for MOT Around Stourbridge area   Recommended place for MOT Around Stourbridge area EmptyMon 28 Mar 2011, 8:34 am

If you still looking im a MOT tester however im just in the process of changing job's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommended place for MOT Around Stourbridge area   Recommended place for MOT Around Stourbridge area Empty

Back to top Go down

Recommended place for MOT Around Stourbridge area
Page 1 of 1