Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey everybody, missing u all

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ej2coupe

Hey everybody, missing u all Empty
PostSubject: Hey everybody, missing u all   Hey everybody, missing u all EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 9:29 pm

Aint been on ere for a while, currently out in iraq, well qatar looking for the transformers!!!
Aint found any yet, thought i had, was driving home from work along the runway at night and in the distance i saw a large machine on the taxiway, looked like that crazzy scorpion, when we got closer (was very excited at this point) i realized it was a fooking big crazzy looking combat forklift truck, was gutted!
How is everyone doing, ill be back and up gratebridge in october, cant wait, its too fuckin hot here. 48 deg c today, im melting!!
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody, missing u all   Hey everybody, missing u all EmptyMon 27 Aug 2007, 11:20 pm

Im glad your ok there mate, is it as bad as ive heard?

Stay cheers
Back to top Go down
ej2coupe

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody, missing u all   Hey everybody, missing u all EmptyTue 28 Aug 2007, 12:20 am

Im good cheers mate, were we are based aint bad at all, its just the work thats hard, were workin 12 hour shifts in tarmack melting heat, evan at night its high 30's and very humid. Got used to it now tho, just cant wait to get back!!!
My car gonna look totally diffrent when you next see it!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody, missing u all   Hey everybody, missing u all EmptyTue 28 Aug 2007, 5:39 am

fooking hell! i thought krispy kreme was hot working conditions. seen any of those scary ass massive spiders?

you painting your car black arent you? will have to have a look when u get back
Back to top Go down
ej2coupe

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody, missing u all   Hey everybody, missing u all EmptyTue 28 Aug 2007, 9:25 pm

No not seen any big ones seen some of there babys here still quite big tho, ill go look for some tnite i think!! mite be too hot for them.
I should be getting it sprayed, steve has my car at his, hes gonna get a quote on it for me and hopefully get it done, got a new lip for the front too!
Did you have to go to coutr again???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey everybody, missing u all   Hey everybody, missing u all Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey everybody, missing u all
Page 1 of 1