Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?

Go down 
+3
cus
Dave_t
Powelly
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Powelly

Powelly

Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  Empty
PostSubject: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptyThu 10 Mar 2011, 7:19 pm

Guys it our anniversary, Im taking the mrs out in Wolvs, Ive booked us in to a hotel and considering good places for Italian food.

Any one been to Don Salvo? http://www.donsalvo.co.uk

Can any on recommend any where decent within the ring road close to the city for decent food?

And also where's good to go after and get hammered, have a boogie etc?

Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptyThu 10 Mar 2011, 8:28 pm

Don Salvo's is really nice mate. been there quite a few times. definitely a good choice

town wise, what day are you thinking? different things happen on different nights
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptyThu 10 Mar 2011, 10:27 pm

bit of advice, if your wanting a good night out dont go to wolves, its shit!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptyThu 10 Mar 2011, 11:43 pm

Dave I dunno mate, well were out Friday night for a meal between 8-10is so where evers good for a laugh after? feel free to pop down Mr t if u n the mrs are game for a drink?

Cus I hear ya, its shit everywhere its just who you go with and what you do that makes it interesting. Last time we went out in Wolvs we had a cracking time in a few local bars.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 12:02 am

marcus has already had his bi-yearly night out. he is now in hibernation

friday - oceana is probably your best bet, as cheesey as it is the mrs will have a good time haha
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 12:12 am

Funky Fridays lol.. £5 on the door , yeah sounds cheesey but looks like a laff with the right crowd.

Any one fancy it??
Back to top Go down
manan-786

manan-786

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 1:15 am

Depends What Kind Of Music You & The Misses Like
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 8:02 am

I just heard he copped 'ultimate NRG 5' off of the TV ads
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 8:36 am

ezza wrote:
I just heard he copped 'ultimate NRG 5' off of the TV ads

Im all over it!!

Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  163563561
Back to top Go down
griffo20022

griffo20022

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptyFri 11 Mar 2011, 8:54 am

F*cking G!
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 12:04 am

went in oceana once..... never again, the music is awfull.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 12:53 am

only because some girl threw up all over you looooooool
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 1:16 am

Looool, im not fussed where I go, just for the mrs shes in to all the cheesey stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 1:50 am

it will be fine, its not my scene either but when your smashed, its a laugh. i went out the other week with some school friends i dont see much and we had a blast in there and it was pretty dead lol

other than oceana, try cheekies at the civic hall. school disco vibe lol. worth a look,
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 2:01 am

Cheeky monkeys ftw. cheap too. Sell beer in cans!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 2:02 am

^^ See thats what Im on about dave its not where you go its who your with and my mrs is my best friend, every time we go out we get smashed and have a cracking laugh, which is why im marrying her in June!!
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 2:04 am

everytime I go out with Ez and get smashed and have a laugh I don't end up marrying him Laughing
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 2:05 am

I really dont want to know what happens when u go out with Ezz n get smashed.

Ive heard some wild stories..
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 2:05 am

oceana has more of a younger generation in there, cheeky monkeys is really cheesey but old people in there and the music is more oldskool, you'd proberly have more of a laugh in cheekys.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 2:11 am

yeah and you can wear whatever you want which is cool
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  EmptySat 12 Mar 2011, 2:20 am

Just gunna see where the night takes us. Thanks guys.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?    Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone know any good places to go out in Wolverhampton?
Page 1 of 1