Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)

Go down 
+13
lance
EM1_Yo
Spence
ezza
Dave_t
cus
pallett
skyrocket
griffo20022
VTEC_Andy83
mQt
Attley
Powelly
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
pallett

Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 2:27 am

If you wanted to, I can show you a nifty way of hiding away some of the loom ifyou havnt got Alb and the bits around the fusebox.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 4:19 am

just dont let him put rota's on it
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 4:34 am

im glad, with a new fresh ice cream paintjob and about 15 grand spent on it with over night parts from japan this could look a winner!
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 4:37 am

better put it on your tab at harry's
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 5:15 am

Ned wrote:
just dont let him put rota's on it

My ROTAS are hellaflush bitches
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 5:44 am

Looooollll.

Cheers Pallett, I was gunna Say if your around sunday im not up to much so could pop over for a few pointers? maybe have a blast at the Mop?

Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 9:34 am

OK so back on track.

Full service,
Bay tuck
Coilovers
LCA's
Front camber arms
Rear camber arms
New rims / toa style :-)
New bushes, 282's, 2.5 straight through, sparco/ bride seats way to much to list up right now.

Ive got my wedding in June once thats out the way I can throw some money at it, had a few doubts due to lack of funds right now as per the wedding etc but work have pulled though with some extra cash so alls good.

Im gunna get on to jerrick @ MeisterR see if he can work me a deal with the suspension bits etc..
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 10:07 am

Has your car got Alb? If so you will have to remove it if you want a clean bay as it looks shit in the bay, weighs a ton and takes up so much room. It isn't too hard to do, if you do want to come down tomorow and check out my bay I'll show you how I did it and you will be able to see how you could tuck the bay without having to love to many wires. Worst part is the vacuums around the inlet manifold as there's loads which look crap and bare shit on the bulkhead! I might be interested in selling my d2s soon, if you come down you can have a look. I'll be free all day except between 11 - 11.30 I'll pm you my number
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 7:33 pm

pallett wrote:
Has your car got Alb? If so you will have to remove it if you want a clean bay as it looks shit in the bay, weighs a ton and takes up so much room. It isn't too hard to do, if you do want to come down tomorow and check out my bay I'll show you how I did it and you will be able to see how you could tuck the bay without having to love to many wires. Worst part is the vacuums around the inlet manifold as there's loads which look crap and bare shit on the bulkhead! I might be interested in selling my d2s soon, if you come down you can have a look. I'll be free all day except between 11 - 11.30 I'll pm you my number

Nice one Pallett, yeah the ALB is still in there :-(

The wiring on my rex is awful, plus Ive got HIDs too that will need to be tucked out of sight, I also need to clean up my IVAC as ive got a idle problem.

Any way Jerrick has just got back to me with a good price fot the whole set up.

Coilovers Zeta-R's
Cyberspeed LCA's
Cyberspeed Front camber arms
Cyberspeed Rear camber arms

Will be ordered very soon :-)
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 1:47 am

i dont like the blue lca's Crying or Very sad

function7 up in this BIAAATCCHHH!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 2:07 am

not super lows?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 5:35 am

cus wrote:
not super lows?

Its just a bit extra for the SL's Cus. its what Baller_T has on the ek?

Ok so here's my little Saturday update.

First thing I did this morning was take apart the suspension on the front. I noticed some knocking recently, when I accelerate and brake there's a knock and you can feel it from under my feet / peddles and the steering doesnt feel that clever but hey its a 21 year old car. I just wanted to check the shocks hadn't blown, they haven't but noticed where my knocking noise was coming from, Pallent you'll know what I mean - 1 of the Radius rod bolts has snapped and this is giving extra movement in the bush at the front. Without the parts to fix I have put it all back together until I have some cash to sort out.

Next on my list was the IVAC to take apart and clean, so whilst the car was up in the air I went underneath to take the pipes off. Embarassed I fail got a face full of engine water, which wasn't nice. I got it off and popped down to see Ben as I had nothing to clean it with, any way whilst down there he gave me this.............. But doesnt fit so gunna drop it back.

Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 DSCF0093

I then got busy and pulled all the induction kit apart, I also tidied up the once corner of the Bay hiding all the random wires out the way (OMG the wiring on this car is fucking awful) Got some black spray paint out the garage and tidied up the corner as best I could. One thing I do need is a Car battery secure - Eurocar parts :-) when I get some more cash.

Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 DSCF0095

I have also installed a cheeky inlet :-) may look gash now but does the job as the pick up on the car is now loads better along with cleaning the IVAC. Dont worry it shall be hidden very soon with some amber fogs :-)

Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 DSCF0097

Any way that's me done for the day.
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 9:03 am

should of just gone to a scrpa yard and got a battery tie down, wouldent cost much few quid.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 9:04 am

or PW:JDM one, there cheap
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 9:04 am

cus wrote:
should of just gone to a scrpa yard and got a battery tie down, wouldent cost much few quid.

I was thinking that mate, either way ill get it sorted.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 9:06 am

get it sorted asap, i had my battery loose in the silvias bay when i got it and by the time i got round to sorting it out the slam panel had cut into it big time
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Apr 2011, 9:10 am

nice red tegiwa one...
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:21 am

Popped over to see Pallett earlier anyway ended up coming home with something Personal :-)

Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 DSCF0097-1

Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:39 am

genuine? strange...a replica would have been just as good and thrice the price :p
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 12:54 am

Oh yeah powelly I forgot to say that's actually a personaff wheel if you look. :-)
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 1:07 am

Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 PartyTrick_1

genuine?..........from who again?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 1:12 am

pallett wrote:
Oh yeah powelly I forgot to say that's actually a personaff wheel if you look. :-)

Lol... Nice one for that dude.

Yes some genuine parts :-)

Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 1:20 am

you DEFINITELY need a new gearknob jay lol. i'll see what ive got for you dogggggg
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 1:38 am

Ive got an OEM one mate but the threads knackerd on the actual gear stick.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011, 1:40 am

ripspeed: an underdog gearknob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)   Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rex: An Underdog Story (Powelly’s CRX VT)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next