Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So what next, Car wise?

Go down 
+8
Ned
cus
mart609
pallett
tesh
lance
Attley
Powelly
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ezza

ezza

So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:52 am

with the stars?

shit looks janky :s
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 8:56 am

that ek is sick not down with the colours though everythin else is baller on it though
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:06 am

cus wrote:
i think you should stop horse playing around, the way you keep buying cars i dont you will ever settle in one, you get one say your gonna do everythin to it then dont, with every car you've had.

For once cus I totally agree with you, I do quit the projects early. Embarassed

I just feel Like I haven't found anything I can really put my stamp on.

In all honesty whats bothering me is that the CRX just has past, everyone in birmz seems to know someone who at some stage has owned it.... I feel a bit fazed by it.

I didnt get the CRX just because Spence got one, in fact I was pm'ing and emailing the lad about a week before Spence got his, however since then he has swapped his for a B20 EF9 sir so that's not bothering me.

I just wanted to ask for real opinions on a project that I can really sink my teeth into, preferably something that hasn't been owned by half of Birmingham and for that fact I know the CRX is just going to be dead money, so i feel that I should cut my losses and start from scratch, in some ways i do feel a bit of regret from when I sold the coupe. (btw this is me pouring my heart out a little here).

Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:10 am

If you put half the effort you put into posting about it on actually doing it you could make the CRX the best it has ever been and be able to sell it in a year or so for a good raise in the meantime having a good time just taking it step by step doing your own thing with it.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:12 am

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:13 am

go hard or go home...if you aint gonna do it sell it and move on...if you are then jus do it...

strip it make it rite make it yours

if your that worried about it been someone elses ride....change the look...get a cheap plate
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:13 am

I dont mean that harshly
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:14 am

ezza wrote:
I dont mean that harshly

I know what you mean dude, constructive criticism and all that :-)
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:15 am

ok then so look at the condition its in as it stands, it could do with some TLC, imagine if you got a fresh mint paint job on it, slammed it on some sick wheels and got it lookin like a really clean example for a CRX everyone would go crazy on it.

its got the potential to be sick, you havent even spent any money on it at all really and you already want rid of it, if it was mine i'd save up and just go wild on it.

Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:26 am

Run a train on the rex's ass

Clean up the bodywork, some sick rims (Im talking some next level rare mad shot ting wheels imported) that havnt been played out (carving head 40's, good god they'd look sex on any car), decent coilovers (not fleebay coilies) slammed obs, and you'll be laughing

A fresh looking crx would be immense, don't just make it for others, do it for yourself and do want you want to :regardless of what any of us or anyone else for the matter says (but don't get rota's, seriously): as your the one that's got to libe with it and enjoy it and drive it everyday. Commit to it.
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:28 am

X2 ^^
Back to top Go down
lance

lance

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:41 am

PowellyEG wrote:

my car is the village bicycle

LOL this sounds like, your dating a really hot girlfriend who everyones fucked? Razz to get that something special, your gonna have to go to other clubs outside of town and do some exploring Smile or, make her dress differently and make others think 'wow why didnt i put that on her when she was with me?'

here's some inspiration Razz

So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 130_0708_17_z+1999_honda_civic_hatchback+side_view

cus wrote:
lance wrote:
really want to make my ek orange and get a cf boot

like that dude from the states on the blue work miester's?

if its this one, yes! with out all the stars obvs :p

So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 4174851489_08e7406d06_o

So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 Imola-ek-3

So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 Ek-orange

^^ dont like those wheels on that, id be getting some bbs rm blacks with all round 8j, but before a spray, il be hunting down for facelift parts and facelift my fcking pre lift Smile

Last edited by lance on Fri 15 Apr 2011, 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:42 am

lance wrote:
your dating a really hot girlfriend who everyones fucked? Razz

Razz Razz Razz exactly..
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 9:52 am

So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 Honda03

So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 Honda04

So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 Honda05

So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 Honda06

just do it
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 6:54 pm

If your skint, why dont you get some tools out and work around the car sorting all the loose ends oout first.

-Sort that hanging battery out
-Get an OEM filter box and pipe
-Sort out all those loose wire on show around the bay
-Put a cover back on your manifold/ or wrap an b18c4 one

Then just valet the inside fully.

You only need wheels well not need because you already have some, but i guess you just want some so you can obtain some hey your car is sick on slammed low ofsett rims like everyone elses status.

Its a CRX light as fark, If i had a CRX it would be one hell of a sleeper.

I say just clean it up, which does not mean you need to throw money at it for new parts but just sort out the current parts. make it handle nice, make it fast and be happy.

Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 10:02 pm

lance i have facelift bonnet and one wing, both mint and black, also fark RM's ;p hit me up for some RS's when your ready Cool
Back to top Go down
lance

lance

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011, 11:12 pm

rs and rm's lookalike anyways XD
Back to top Go down
pallett

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 12:47 am

I've had longer shits than some of your projects, dude you have had the car what a month? Mine was bone stock for about that long just wheels and a tidy up. Now 18 months later I've got a nice set of wheels, coilovers, seats, and an engine conversion, once the bodywork is sorted then I'll be happy. In the time I've owned it I've drove about 6-8 months tops the other 10 months it's sat looking sorry for itself and at times it would have been so easy to give up on it sell it off and get something else but where's the fun in that. A project is exactly that, you can't unless your on silly money get everything done straight away, either that or go into debt which isn't for me personally. Get an idea of what you want to do to the car, write it all down and then you have stuff to aim for. When you have a destination you want to reach it's much easier to plot the route of how to do it than wonder aimlessly changing your mind all the time about where you wanna be at with the car.
If you want it to look 'stanced' all you really need is to let me mop it up as the paint looked pretty dull and flat at the last meet which I mentioned to you, then some coilovers second hand maybe 300 meisters just over 500 new, and then wheels and your laughing.
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 1:45 am

I think we have all confused Powelly more lol?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 2:14 am

pallett wrote:
I've had longer shits than some of your projects, dude you have had the car what a month? Mine was bone stock for about that long just wheels and a tidy up. Now 18 months later I've got a nice set of wheels, coilovers, seats, and an engine conversion, once the bodywork is sorted then I'll be happy. In the time I've owned it I've drove about 6-8 months tops the other 10 months it's sat looking sorry for itself and at times it would have been so easy to give up on it sell it off and get something else but where's the fun in that. A project is exactly that, you can't unless your on silly money get everything done straight away, either that or go into debt which isn't for me personally. Get an idea of what you want to do to the car, write it all down and then you have stuff to aim for. When you have a destination you want to reach it's much easier to plot the route of how to do it than wonder aimlessly changing your mind all the time about where you wanna be at with the car.
If you want it to look 'stanced' all you really need is to let me mop it up as the paint looked pretty dull and flat at the last meet which I mentioned to you, then some coilovers second hand maybe 300 meisters just over 500 new, and then wheels and your laughing.

Im not sure that the paint work is up for a mopping mate?

Tesh no worries I confuse myself sometimes.

Im gunna sort a few little bits out this weekend, im sure the passenger side shock has blown :-(

Ill tidy up the bay as much as I can.

Ok Ill keep it. afro
Back to top Go down
lance

lance

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 2:29 am

get a 5 lug swap and get the blue weds sports bbs lookalike they're hot Smile
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 2:51 am

if you feel its gonna cost too much to get it how you want it, get rid of it.

thats why i got rid of the s14a.

im going all out and not compromising now untill i get my perfect new honda, which i'll keep for years to come.

i think you need to sell the crx, and think of a car you will keep for a long period of time, that you wont regret spending money on. thats when things start to reach baller status Cool it's time for a serious project dude, whatever it may be

that is your task for today - do some soul searching
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
pallett

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 2:55 am

Dave, can we have children together please
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 4:28 am

i've got b-series manifold heat shield if you do decie to put one on.

really do think you should just keep it an go wild, it would be a first for TOA if you did and everyone else on here thinks you should.
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Apr 2011, 5:37 am

Yh Powelly do what everyone else thinks you should do cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what next, Car wise?   So what next, Car wise? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So what next, Car wise?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next