Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FS: Autech Pulsar GTi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheSam

FS: Autech Pulsar GTi Empty
PostSubject: FS: Autech Pulsar GTi   FS: Autech Pulsar GTi EmptySat 23 Apr 2011, 7:41 pm

Item: Autech Pulsar GTi
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: New Car Bought
Price and price conditions: £2300 offers
Extra Info:
6 Months Tax and 12 Months MOT

This car has literally been faultless since I purchased it, I have replaced nearly every serviceable item on the car with Genuine Nissan parts despite cost, Chain Tensioner and Gasket, Distributor Cap, Rotor Arm, Thermostat, Idle Air Control Valve, Pollen Filter, 300zx Fuel Filter, Droplinks with poly bushes and poly ARB bushes etc all paperwork and receipts to prove.
I got the car on 98,000km and it is now on 120,000km I have changed the oil 5-6 times always with a new genuine Nissan oil filter and Millers 10w-40 semi synth oil, the sump pan has also been removed to properly clean it out, Has had 4 coolant flushes, new gearbox oil, flushed the power steering fluid with Millers, brake fluid with 5.1.

Modifications Include;

40mm RSR Lowering Springs on Gas KYB Dampers
VE tubular manifold
Unorthodox Crank/Water Pump Pulleys
Polybushed Rear Beam (Best Handling Modification to Date)
Poly Bushed front ARB With New Drop Links
Flocked Dashboard
Ultra Wire HT Leads
FTO Front Brake Conversion (New Brembo Disc and Pads)
HEL Brake Lines

I have also taken the time to replace the hydraulic lifters with bigger Roller Rocker items as the highport ones are known to be a weak link, so it is now very safe up at high revs, no risk of rocker arms popping off.

The car is fitted with a CAT1 Alarm and Immob.

The car does not have Aircon this was not working when I got the car so it has been fully removed.

The car will be as standard as I can make it, I will be removing all modifications I can bar the rear beam poly bushes, and Unorthodox Crank and Water Pump pullies.

The interior in the car is Immaculate, the seats look to be in very good condition.

I have FULLY undersealed the entire car, paying particular attention to inside the sills, which has has a mixture of Waxoil and Oil poured inside.

Now the car is not without its blemishes, there has been some paint peeled from the rear passenger rear quarter up by the window, it hasnt bothered me since it happened but it did cost me the show and shine at JAE :wink: there is one car park dink on the drivers door at the top, I noticed it today for the first time, there are the usual stone chips on the bonnet but the car is in remarkably good condition for its age, it is rust free and has to be one of the best shells currently in the UK.

The rear strut tops had been welded and plated previously, I took the opportunity when the car was stripped to have the original welds ground back and fresh ones put in place and ground back, I also had the rear strut tops stitch welded, which surprisingly for only having such a small part done has noticably stiffened up the rear of the car.

Its a very quick car undoubtedly, recent compression tests have shown very healthy compression with higher results than other Autechs tested recently, 220-225 psi across all 4.
There is also a possibility it has larger cams in than normal autechs to, as the idle is noticeably lumpier, despite almost everything being checked that could cause any issues.

Even with this performance I have still managed on a motorway run 478 to a tank of vpower, averaging around 45mpg, it constantly surprises me.

I had the sideskirts and wing professionally repaired and sprayed back in the summer, the wing has been future proof so it will/should never crack again like every Autech wing I have seen has done.

It has the sticker bombed wing on it, the wing underneath is mint with no rust only issue is its black. I have purchased a genuine Pulsar wing that I hope to get soon enough is also black but has no side repeater, just needs spraying.

I believe I have priced the car fairly as it is rust free and is obviously better than your average GTi.
Pictures:

FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6051
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6052
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6053
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6054
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6055
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6056
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6057
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6058
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6063
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6069
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6087
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6074
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6075
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6076
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6088
FS: Autech Pulsar GTi IMG_6105
Back to top Go down
TheSam

FS: Autech Pulsar GTi Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS: Autech Pulsar GTi   FS: Autech Pulsar GTi EmptyWed 04 May 2011, 4:24 am

bump
Back to top Go down

FS: Autech Pulsar GTi
Page 1 of 1