Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emperor performance / ben

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tesh

Emperor performance / ben Empty
PostSubject: Emperor performance / ben   Emperor performance / ben EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 7:18 am

Have to say thanks to Ben & Kev at Emperor Performance.

My teg got crashed into from behind and ever since it started to make knoking noise from the back.

Today it got pretty noisy like summat was goin to fall off at about 7 ish on way home.

Called Ben at 7:00pm ish he was just packing up to go home but what a legend he offered to wait for me an check my car.

Confirmed nothing was loose or falling of at all so it is possibly back left top hat bush.

So thanks Ben and Kev for staying open a little longer waiting for me and checking my car to make sure it was safe to drive around.
Back to top Go down
lance

lance

PostSubject: Re: Emperor performance / ben   Emperor performance / ben EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 8:16 am

Safe guy , wish I live near bham I'd be there everyday xD
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: Emperor performance / ben   Emperor performance / ben EmptyWed 18 May 2011, 8:32 am

this dude is a legend!

i got some top hats if you want one tesh lmk
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Emperor performance / ben   Emperor performance / ben EmptySun 22 May 2011, 3:25 am

Found it wasnt a top hat, one of the D2 camber arms had rusted and the thread got worn I took a sharp turn and the arm split open and the wheel kinda collapsed inwards Ben sorted them thoe took them off and fitted some OEM arms again, feels a lot safer now and less noise at the rear.

Last edited by tesh on Mon 23 May 2011, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: Emperor performance / ben   Emperor performance / ben EmptySun 22 May 2011, 9:27 pm

Fark me! D2.....never buying any of them ever again! I wasn't happy with them when I bought them, corse thread :-/
Who would of thought that they would do that though, fark me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

PostSubject: Re: Emperor performance / ben   Emperor performance / ben EmptyMon 08 Aug 2011, 4:37 am

Hmm I have D2 rear camber arms !! They seemed ok last time I checked but I do get alot of road noise, though the car is fully poly bushed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emperor performance / ben   Emperor performance / ben Empty

Back to top Go down

Emperor performance / ben
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Market place :: Feedback-
Jump to: