Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

guy from boring plymouth says hello

Go down 
+6
ezza
Adster
Attley
cus
Powelly
tokyo toyota
10 posters
AuthorMessage
tokyo toyota
BANNED (for being a twat)

guy from boring plymouth says hello Empty
PostSubject: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptySat 21 May 2011, 7:17 am

joined this site as it look cool currently running toyota celica 140 premium edition just got so mods too come soon had an lexus is 200 before and an mr2 version 2 before that lol. how do you join this site fully?i am a sad b--stard and want a toa sticker to put on me motor lmao... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptySat 21 May 2011, 7:27 am

Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptySat 21 May 2011, 7:41 am

yoooo
Back to top Go down
tokyo toyota

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptySat 21 May 2011, 8:40 pm

do you have to pay any joining fee on here? i see a lot of guys on here have honda s. i olso use to have a honda prelude gen 5 in black . it used to hurt mt leg so i sold it to 1 of my my mates he still has it and is a very good car too. will olso try to get him to join this site soon. at the mo he is a member of the japoutlawclub.olso i will post some pics of me car later when i have made a photobucket account lol Cool
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptySat 21 May 2011, 9:52 pm

Lol, welcome, yeah there's alot of honda's but there's still a large amount of us with non Honda, s14's, ps13's, rx7's, gt4's, etc etc
Back to top Go down
Adster

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptySun 22 May 2011, 8:59 am

tokyo toyota wrote:
do you have to pay any joining fee on here? i see a lot of guys on here have honda s. i olso use to have a honda prelude gen 5 in black . it used to hurt mt leg so i sold it to 1 of my my mates he still has it and is a very good car too. will olso try to get him to join this site soon. at the mo he is a member of the japoutlawclub.olso i will post some pics of me car later when i have made a photobucket account lol Cool

am here and you forgot i'm a member of lude behavior too lol
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptySun 22 May 2011, 9:16 am

I used to post the TOA meets on lude behaviour but no one was interested..??
Back to top Go down
Adster

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptySun 22 May 2011, 9:32 am

It is a bit quiet on Lb which is why i decided to try other owners clubs although they did a calander for 2011 lol
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptyMon 23 May 2011, 1:00 am

the joining fee is £1500 payablr to my paypal acc

haha

welcome bud
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptyMon 23 May 2011, 5:46 am

We need to see photos of your car mate before we will sell you a sticker... lol sorry, we just have a certain image to keep.
Back to top Go down
tokyo toyota

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptyTue 24 May 2011, 7:33 am

lol a certain image to keep. lmao this is not the rolls royce owners club , i agre with rotas and small wheels i see a load guys with honda ek9,s with small wheels and slamed motors and they look s--t . like mickey mouses rollerskates . and the worst thing if you even go over crisp bag you need to go and get ya spine seen to at the local osteopath. maybe i dont need a sticker it might make my car look a bit...C.H.A.V after all most chav,s service there car with stickers lol!
Back to top Go down
tokyo toyota

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptyTue 24 May 2011, 7:51 am

£ 1500 quid lol might be worth £1 ........ Wink
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 12:48 am

guy from boring plymouth says hello 34p1g02
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 2:05 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 2:31 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 3:08 am

^ lollllllllllllllllllllllll
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptyWed 25 May 2011, 6:41 am

hahaha this is sooo funny!
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 3:33 am

lol

tokyo toyota in his bone stock UKDM celica
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello EmptyThu 26 May 2011, 3:52 am

7th gen celica, doesn't even deserve to carry the badge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guy from boring plymouth says hello   guy from boring plymouth says hello Empty

Back to top Go down

guy from boring plymouth says hello
Page 1 of 1