Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help and advice pls gents

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sayers

Help and advice pls gents Empty
PostSubject: Help and advice pls gents   Help and advice pls gents EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 9:46 pm

firstly hello to everybody, i attented last night and was really impressed with the whole event and turnout, i was in the blue 300 ZX TT, anyhoo, my TT needs the " Local " services of somebody who can be trusted to live map my chipped ECU for best possible performance, does anybody on here know or can reccomend a suitable person, of prime importance to me is that they know what they are doing with 300 ZX TT's and wont FUBAR a solid engine

cheers

Neil
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Help and advice pls gents   Help and advice pls gents EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 9:51 pm

Ill get a mod to move this to the engine tech / help section.

Plus I know Ben @ Emperor knows a lot about Nissans.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: Help and advice pls gents   Help and advice pls gents EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 9:52 pm

Not really in the right section of the forum buddy but no biggy. I dont think our recomended garage does mapping and with Revit closing down I'd recommend Greg at Protuner near solihull.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Help and advice pls gents   Help and advice pls gents EmptyTue 02 Aug 2011, 9:54 pm

Ned wrote:
Not really in the right section of the forum buddy but no biggy. I dont think our recomended garage does mapping and with Revit closing down I'd recommend Greg at Protuner near solihull.

Thats what I was gunna say I know Ben knows him very well, me personally I havent met Greg but hear he works wonders with ECU's / Mapping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help and advice pls gents   Help and advice pls gents Empty

Back to top Go down

Help and advice pls gents
Page 1 of 1