Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok, so what the hell is going on?

Go down 
+13
Sukhy96
EM1_Yo
Emperor performance
mart609
Black Ben
big-al
lance
tesh
Aky
manan-786
VTEC_Andy83
Powelly
Ned
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 3:49 am

Ben you just opened a can of worms. This mark whatever his name was carried a gun cause hes a see you next tuesday. he got shot cause hes a see you next tuesday. One less see you next tuesday. End of
Back to top Go down
Black Ben

Black Ben

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 3:54 am

Yeah live by the sword die by the sword n all that, but its different when the POLICE shoot and kill you for carrying one, if it was mindless gang disputes etc that lead to his death then fair play id have no sympathy, but i don't see what right the police had to kill a man that didn't do them any harm, ok he had a gun but he didn't use it. When you actually watch programmes etc of how it really is in london, some people genuinely don't have much choice but to cary one for protection..wrong i know but the whole systems shagged atm IMO, having a gun doesn't mean you should be killed, jail time yes but your lifes way extreme.. just my opinion

Your right about whats still hapening though, a lot of it is just pointless now.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 4:49 am

some more updates

Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 Tumblr_lpo6o4rvHI1r1qajlo1_500

Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 Tumblr_lpo67eR82Z1r1qajlo1_400

Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 Tumblr_lpo5t3LG3e1r1qajlo1_500

Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 Tumblr_lpo3tyf7fl1r1qajlo1_500

Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 Tumblr_lpo3a2R3IA1r1qajlo1_500

Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 Tumblr_lpo2nx0aNT1r1qajlo1_400

Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 Tumblr_lpo1h18YDk1r1qajlo1_500

Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 Tumblr_lpo0y3Qzi61r1qajlo1_500

Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 Tumblr_lpnlwiyZzU1r1qajlo1_500

Back to top Go down
Aky

Aky

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 5:10 am

Gun is not a knife, only takes seconds to kill.
Everyone makes mistakes, but why did he have a gun in the first place?
If I was the officer that was there, and some twat pulled out a gun, if I thought he was going to shoot, I would have shot him aswell, probably emptied whole magazine.

Would it have been better if he shot a bystander and then got killed?

End if day, nobody gives a shit about him now, lowlife mofo's just robbing and looting fo joke!

Back to top Go down
lance

lance

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 5:12 am

Fcking nobbers. All this because of someone who got shot carrying a gun. Isn't it illegal to have a gun in uk anyway? Fcking pricks. The police need to give us a get go to stop any looters seen. I'd be there with a few air rifles and see how they like it.
Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 5:45 am

started in wilves now, anyone there, or witnessed it?? well thepolice are allowed to use rubber dildos as ammo (lol) shame it aint real ones, that would sort the little fuckers
Back to top Go down
Emperor performance

Emperor performance

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 5:52 am

i dont understand why police do nothing to it !!! the Tesco down stair my apartment was looted for more than an hour before police arrive.
we need the army out and kill them all little fucker.
Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 5:56 am

it looks like we should implement marshal law. Anyone seen death wish? charles bronson had a good plan
Back to top Go down
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 6:44 am

Bronson always has a good plan
Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 7:12 am

west brom is having trouble now. all it is now is copycats, looking for kicks and free stuff. nevermind rubber bullets, give them live ammo
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 7:30 am

Group of locals on enfield about 70 of them have gone out onto streets to protect their area, this is exactly what everyone needs to do, becuase the police cant do fark all but use our tax money to eat KFC and feed horses.
Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 7:37 am

just seen it, might grab my breaker bar lol
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 8:49 am

I was in wolves earlier with my mates in the evening, quite abit of people still about and riot police were out with a chopper above. Got searched straight away with one of my mates as we head into town centre to see what the hype was about (glad i aint got a iphone4 or similiar lol). Few shop windows smashed but nothing major tbh. Tonight will be worse i would of thought, Currys in st john retail park is pretty messed up.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 9:00 am

Apparently rumours of Toys R us in Oldbury being hit right now.

Also on a FB group there rallying up car folk to meet up in Brum tomorrow, bring a broom and help with the clean up??

https://www.facebook.com/groups/239450009400803/

^^ If any one interested.

Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 9:31 am

Its just really sad that the complete idiots doing all this are then being justified (not just aimed at you blackben) for doing it because of 'the man', 'opresion' and whatever other cliche bullshit thats spouted everytime there is a stop search or whatever.

shit kicked off in london because a guy got shot by popo, which may or may not be legit. istead of going the propper routes (which they could have, its 2011 ffs not 1980) they start looting etc.

then the "birminam man'dem" start a load of shit to show they are as bad as london, then wolves and so on untill there are retards using the excuse that a guy they never even heard of was shot lawfully or unlawfully (which STILL isnt clear) as an excuse for looting, smashing shit up and generally trying to show how much of a 'bad man' they are and get free shit.

lets be honest:
1: if you carry a gun in this country its COMMON KNOWLEDGE you are likely to get shot on site by the police
2: This is costing the country who knows how much? ironically the country will have to pay for all this shit, cleaning it up and days of lost trading etc THEN have to dish a high percentage of them giro's or whatever other benefits they are probably claiming

imo anyone ID'd doing this should be punished HARD
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 9:38 am

fyi guys - toys r us turned out to be a flop waste of 50p worth of fuel btw, last time I listen to the mrs's gossip.

Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 9:46 am

Bang on Ezza, doing it all for a kick and to get a few freebies, i hate the fact peoples houses are being set on fire and homes are getting raided, pisses me off.
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 10:01 am

I agree ezz, one thing that's pissing me off is I looked on Facebook etc before driving home and was shitting myself about coming back as there was stories of great bridge, asda an loads of places on my route home being 'hit'. Guess what, I drove back and saw 1 popo car and 1 riot van, no damage, no anything anywhere. People are blowing it out of proportion as far as where is affected is concerned.

It is illegal to carry a gun, either way the police are justified for shooting him. As the wet mods police chief said, the groups aren't angry, they're greedy. They are only rioting to loot free stuff, which insurance companies and businesses will fork out for, which in turn we have to pay higher prices.

At the end of the day, these youths have probably been brought up on benefits (paid by is tax payers) and now the country is struggling and prices are rising they can't afford their normal stuff so they see an opportunity Yo go tob as many places as possible.

Disgusting.

Get the rubber bullets out, get the crowd control water cannons and use force. If they get hurt or killed they shouldn't be doing this in the first place!!!
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 7:52 pm

The boss has just come up with a great Idea, Paint ball guns with florecent dye. Not only does it sting but also tags the looters in the process.

WIN!!
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 8:01 pm

smart water out of a water canon it takes 4 months to wash off

paddy and is brother went out looting and broke in ladbrooks in birmingham and lost £50 on the night race in chepstow
Back to top Go down
Spence

Spence

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 10:56 pm

Powelly I've just cried at those pictures! Bloody hilarious!

Il say this a drug dealer got shot in london he carried a gun an weren't a particularly nice person.

He got shot by police but let's be honest if it weren't the police it would have been another person/rival.

He were a member of star something? Again not a nice group didn't do any good...

This starts an finishes with London has nothing to do with Birmingham etc etc.

You ask 90 percent of the rioters who got shot an I bet you they can't give you a name!

Then ask them if they knew him or any of his family if they've ever met any of them etc!

What do you think they would say?

They are just school kids, look at the pictures, baby's... School kids on holidays bored an wanting to cause trouble, whilst they smash up the city's an sweet shops sports shops etc.

The older smarter ones are breaking into jewelers and electrical shops. These are the true masterminds!
Let the kids loot the city an cause fires, whilst we (a group) take the real high value goods...

There's only 1 group of real losers here, the tax payer.

We will have to pay for the cleanup and extra security and their vehicles to be built.
Our insurance will have a big fat hike due to their payouts.
Taxes will go up to compensate those out of work.
Around 3000 people have lost their jobs at Sony plant London, that's not including their supported an component makers. You imagine all those businesses lost an buildings destroyed thats further thousands of people out of work an who will foot the bill?

I tell you one thing englands depasit wont take the beating... But our taxes will.

Didn't Ireland riot recently? I'm sure they didn't loot...
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 11:03 pm

and when these little shits come of age to insure there 1.2 corsa and its gona be 4k they will wander why

doesnt bother me as my insurance will prob go up to £265 fullycomp on a skyline lol
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 11:54 pm

3 people died in the early hours of this morning on Dudley road after an incident. Its time to stop now.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-14471405

Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyWed 10 Aug 2011, 11:55 pm

My thoughts go out to the families of the three men.
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Aug 2011, 12:19 am

the 1 guys name was Haroon its no way the same 1 im thinking of ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok, so what the hell is going on?   Ok, so what the hell is going on? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok, so what the hell is going on?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next