Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chicken

Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's Empty
PostSubject: Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's   Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 4:22 am

testing the water due to new toy build finished my skyline has had New clutch, new coilovers, new hicas lock bar, new subframe collars, locked LSD, 18" 350z wheels, cusco 6point roll cage, cobra bucket seat and harness ,apex front mount intercooler and hard pipes, hks induction kit, greedy electronic boost controller, boost gauge, fully 3" exhaust with d-cat,screamer pipe suede omp style drift style steering wheel, uprated coil packs and plugs.tax an mot

Been serviced with 10w/60 oil all aux have been replaced and cambelt was done at 75000miles this weekend 30th july 2011 uprated manifold an turbo gaskets also screamer gaskets maybe more but can't i think off top of my head the sun roof is taken out an taped up at the moment but a plate will be welded an filled in had no rush still using has a G5 cilford alarm with paper work so helps with the insurance this is a very very reliable car has been looked after regardless any
questions text or call gaz on 07814375237 I'm after a 200sx that I want to put on a trailer and I can't justify taking this skyline off the road thanks

Link to sale http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3158372.htm

Last edited by chicken on Fri 26 Aug 2011, 4:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's   Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 7:49 pm

swop ya for a nice van
Back to top Go down
chicken

PostSubject: Re: Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's   Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 11:25 pm

Hmmm not sure about that one pal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's   Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's EmptyFri 12 Aug 2011, 11:30 pm

it a nice van ............chevy 4.3 ltr v6 astro van full of audio..

https://theorientacademy.forumotion.com/t1792-new-van-pics
Back to top Go down
chicken

PostSubject: Re: Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's   Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 4:40 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's   Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's Empty

Back to top Go down

Drift spec skyline R33 will px *UPDATED* new link and pic's
Page 1 of 1