Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..

Go down 
+9
markyboi
Powelly
ezza
VTEC_Andy83
tesh
Aky
manan-786
Dave_t
big-al
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
big-al

civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. Empty
PostSubject: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 7:58 pm

hello toa i sold my van yesterday and im in the market for a atr i have 3k to spend and looking for a lowmillage car i dont care if its std or not infact the more toys the better so if you can help me to find one that would be great
ps.. the guy thats had the van as left me a depo as i have to mot so i will not have all the cash till saturday

and i would like a black 1 or 2nd red ord 3rd silver
thanks
al

Last edited by big-al on Mon 22 Aug 2011, 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptySun 21 Aug 2011, 10:27 pm

£3,000 will definitely get you a nice one. ae you looking for a uk one, or import Euro-R?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
manan-786

manan-786

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 12:31 am

What Colour have You Got In Mind ?
Back to top Go down
Aky

Aky

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 1:28 am

manan-786 wrote:
What Colour have You Got In Mind ?

Read the first bit.
Back to top Go down
manan-786

manan-786

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 1:46 am

My Bad, Still Half Asleep From Last Night
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 3:36 am

accord r or uro r
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 6:17 am

Thought you like the yota? nothing better than boost Wink
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 8:27 am

right iv been looking all day and its got to be a red type r cord or a civic ep3....what to do this is doing me fckn head in
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyMon 22 Aug 2011, 8:00 pm

Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 5:02 am

christ, £2,275 for a GT 4, werent they around £25,000 brand new? ill have a look around for ya al
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 6:01 am

Dont get a civic al, it wouldnt suit you

accord R all day long! preferably a euro R imo (the better rarer version imo)
Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 6:09 am

Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 6:20 am

Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 6:24 am

That last one is clean and fresh, i could eat my dinner off it lol
Back to top Go down
markyboi
Sucio Bastardo Perezoso Español
markyboi

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 7:10 am

^^^^ x2 looks clean!
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 7:44 am

£3500 and red lads can u stop showing me cars that could course a divorce
that last 1 i had sex wee

Last edited by big-al on Tue 23 Aug 2011, 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 7:47 am

ezz your right typ r cord....in red
Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 8:51 am

Make sure the red aint faded as its a bitch to keep red. buy the car and tell her you had to buy it as it came with a free box of chocolates, lol
Back to top Go down
Emperor performance

Emperor performance

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 9:09 am

euro R CL7 is cheap in Jap land.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 5:45 pm

i would love a CL7, roughly how much you looking at for one ben? i always thought they would be DC5 money
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 6:28 pm

i cant see the point of a cl7 for a extra 8bhp i now threy look better but its just a cord and a extra 2k more than the cord + it more insuranc and you can only run of vpower and the parts are harder to get you can walk into ant breakers in the country and get accord parts

why not just get the cord and spend the extra 2 k on that

im trying to talking myself out of the cl lol

iv owned my 1.8 cord for 3 and half years now and its been 1 off the best cars i have ever owned...
Back to top Go down
Emperor performance

Emperor performance

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 6:34 pm

Iam with you big al. There was a reason to call it euro R over the sea, because it is just same as ours. The different is the body, the speedo clock, ecu, and thr exhaust.
And yes CL7 makes you pay more insurance.
O and y you want another accord ?
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 6:55 pm

dont forget this will be my daily car so it needs to be ok on fuel and i love my accord i would like a civic but as ezza as said i dont think it would suit me
Back to top Go down
Emperor performance

Emperor performance

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 7:08 pm

i think you sould go for a civic, because you have your black accord for 3 years already time to have something different. if you dont like it you can always sell it.
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. EmptyTue 23 Aug 2011, 7:48 pm

big-al wrote:
i cant see the point of a cl7 for a extra 8bhp i now threy look better but its just a cord and a extra 2k more than the cord + it more insuranc and you can only run of vpower and the parts are harder to get you can walk into ant breakers in the country and get accord parts

why not just get the cord and spend the extra 2 k on that

im trying to talking myself out of the cl lol

iv owned my 1.8 cord for 3 and half years now and its been 1 off the best cars i have ever owned...

the 'point' is that the CL7 has a K-Series, without beating around the bush, its a better engine than the H-Series. also alot more parts available for them

a japanese car is always cleaner than a uk one, and will hold its value better too, and in most cases they are rarer. definitely the case with a CL7

For the money you want to spend, a CL1 would be the best choice IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..   civic r or accord r help ... toa mission.. Empty

Back to top Go down

civic r or accord r help ... toa mission..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next