Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buddyclub Spec II With Spoon B Pipe

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

Buddyclub Spec II With Spoon B Pipe Empty
PostSubject: Buddyclub Spec II With Spoon B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With Spoon B Pipe EmptyWed 24 Aug 2011, 11:24 pm

Item description: I have for sale a Spec II Gen 1 Backbox with a Spoon B pipe for sale for either a Civic EG or EK. I brought it originally for a EG but had it modified a little to fit my ek so it wouldnt be too difficult to run it on a EG. The Spec II is angled unlike normal ones as it has had the hangers modified. Seriously loud and sounds mint I have also had the middle box taken out and a straight pipe welded in so its a straight through system with no silencers.

Item condition: As usual with low cars, it has a few scrapes on the underneath but nothing serious to cause any holes or anything, its all perfect (No dents)

Item location: West Midlands

Asking price: £220

Accept other offers? No

Post or pick-up only? Pick up only

Contact information: Pm Me

Buddyclub Spec II With Spoon B Pipe P1000444800x600

Buddyclub Spec II With Spoon B Pipe P1000446800x600

Bottom of B pipe pictures

Buddyclub Spec II With Spoon B Pipe P1000447800x600

Buddyclub Spec II With Spoon B Pipe P1000453800x600
Back to top Go down
Sukhy96

Sukhy96

Buddyclub Spec II With Spoon B Pipe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Buddyclub Spec II With Spoon B Pipe   Buddyclub Spec II With Spoon B Pipe EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:52 am

Can sell the b pipe and backbox seperately. If you think the B pipe will make your system too loud i still have the original resonator midbox so you can have it welded back in if you want.
Back to top Go down

Buddyclub Spec II With Spoon B Pipe
Page 1 of 1