Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum

Go down 
+3
big-al
skyrocket
Stavros
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Stavros

Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum Empty
PostSubject: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyFri 26 Aug 2011, 4:03 am

Hi everyone,

I'm Steve and I'm one of the Events Staff from JPOC. I've been in talks with PowellyEG about mixing up the last monthly meet of the year, by changing it from the first Monday of December at Dudley to the venue below.

Over on our forum we're looking to set up a meet down at the London Motor Museum. Now I know we're planning massively ahead, however, we want to make this a massive meet to finish the year off.

The proposed date is Sunday 4th December and meets at the venue generally start at 1pm

We're planning on holding this meet and inviting various clubs and forums to get a massive Japanese Car turnout down at the venue and then look to do a Tunnel Run through London afterwards for all those that are interested.

Venue details:

3 Nestle's Avenue
Hayes
Middlesex
UB3 4SB

The kind guys down at LMM have also given us an entry deal for our club. Normal entry is £10 per person, however all drivers from the club get FREE ENTRY and passengers pay a reduced £8 ENTRY
This includes complementary Tea and Coffee and if we get enough members going they'll even throw in some donuts too Wink

There's space outside for about 100 cars to park up and they even have an inside area with a complete white background for us to do our own photoshoots should members want to. This area can hold up to 3 cars at a time. All we need to do is take our own photographer.

So lets hear your feedback so I can get a rough estimate of numbers that will be attending

Thanks
Steve
Back to top Go down
Stavros

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 8:44 pm

So no interest at all then?
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:01 pm

too far for me buddy esp so close to xmas
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 9:15 pm

if you pay the fuel ill be there
Back to top Go down
skyrocket

skyrocket

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 11:32 pm

welcome to h22 world al...lol
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyWed 31 Aug 2011, 11:36 pm

to tell u the truth its not that bad after owning a 4.3 id like to go but this is why we have local meets as most of the cars we own drink more than me
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 1:21 am

^true dat!
Back to top Go down
Stavros

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:25 pm

Yea I can accept your comments on fuel costs as it is a bit out of the way compared to the normal meets. Just thought I'd pitch up the idea of mixing up the last meet of the year a bit and making a day of it.

The LMM venue has space outside to hold 100 cars and I'd like to fill it and see it wall to wall with shiny Jap metal from all over the country. There's some briliant cars on show inside the museum too and a photoshoot area for all those wanting that perfect white background to really make their car stand out in a photo Wink

And then the tunnel run after...........Well what more can I say, just imagine hearing all those Jap engines roaring through the streets of London and echoing through the tunnels to the sound of horsepower.
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 10:54 pm

Stavros wrote:
I've been in talks with PowellyEG about mixing up the last monthly meet of the year, by changing it from the first Monday of December at Dudley to the venue below.

first iv heard of this :s
Back to top Go down
Stavros

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyThu 01 Sep 2011, 11:25 pm

ezza wrote:
Stavros wrote:
I've been in talks with PowellyEG about mixing up the last monthly meet of the year, by changing it from the first Monday of December at Dudley to the venue below.

I PM'd "PowellyEG" on JPOC who usually posts up the regular TOA meets at Dudley and he told me to post it up on here to see what the feedback for it was. Nothing is set in stone yet to change your normal Dudley meet until we saw what the uptake on this was and then we'd look into it if it got a good prospective turnout list going.
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 12:03 am

Stavros wrote:
ezza wrote:
Stavros wrote:

I PM'd "PowellyEG" on JPOC who usually posts up the regular TOA meets at Dudley and he told me to post it up on here to see what the feedback for it was. Nothing is set in stone yet to change your normal Dudley meet until we saw what the uptake on this was and then we'd look into it if it got a good prospective turnout list going.

Just that Stavros pm'd me on Jpoc and I said post in here gain everyone's views.
Back to top Go down
jay7

jay7

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 7:50 pm

i thout you lot would jump at this meet!! im up for it Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Stavros

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyFri 02 Sep 2011, 10:02 pm

jay7 wrote:
i thout you lot would jump at this meet!! im up for it Laughing Laughing

That's more like it, well done for getting the ball rolling on here Jay Wink
Back to top Go down
jay7

jay7

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 1:34 am

im trying to buddie see how it goes if not i come down like the lone ranger!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Stavros

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptySat 03 Sep 2011, 3:57 am

jay7 wrote:
im trying to buddie see how it goes if not i come down like the lone ranger!! LOL

Laughing now that's commitment Smile
Back to top Go down
Stavros

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum EmptyTue 13 Sep 2011, 8:00 pm

Bump up, anymore feedback on this idea guys?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum   Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Proposal - London Motor Museum
Page 1 of 1