Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

for sale section

Go down 
+2
Black Ben
big-al
6 posters
AuthorMessage
big-al

for sale section Empty
PostSubject: for sale section   for sale section EmptyTue 06 Sep 2011, 11:41 pm

i dont know if it just me but there are a lot of people useing the site to just sell items ..and as its a jap car site people are asking stupid prices for there godds thinking they will get more as its a jap site

most of the other sites i use you must have 50 post's to sell goods would this be a good idea on toa ...
Back to top Go down
Black Ben

Black Ben

for sale section Empty
PostSubject: Re: for sale section   for sale section EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 3:54 am

I've noticed this aswell.

I've had to say shit in the past cause it does my head in sometimes, people ask waaay to much for stuff then you notice they have 2 posts which adds insult to injury Mad

Rant over. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tesh

for sale section Empty
PostSubject: Re: for sale section   for sale section EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 7:37 am

Errrm if ur not happy with the price then just dont buy it thoe? Simple if somthings too expensive ignore it or pm an offer if ur a low baller then u will get a pm
Back if its to expensive and does not sell the seller can keep it or reduce price if you want the said part that bad and its too expensive second hand go and buy it new from the dealer and be happy with ur value for money purchase! We cant get bargins all the time especially during these slightly difficult financial times?
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

for sale section Empty
PostSubject: Re: for sale section   for sale section EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 7:45 am

tesh wrote:
Errrm if ur not happy with the price then just dont buy it thoe? Simple if somthings too expensive ignore it or pm an offer if ur a low baller then u will get a pm
Back if its to expensive and does not sell the seller can keep it or reduce price if you want the said part that bad and its too expensive second hand go and buy it new from the dealer and be happy with ur value for money purchase! We cant get bargins all the time especially during these slightly difficult financial times?

Ahhhh men.. Lowballer... If anyone would like any lowballing tips feel free to pm me.
Back to top Go down
Aky

Aky

for sale section Empty
PostSubject: Re: for sale section   for sale section EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 8:14 am

Deffo think should have a post count before selling stuff.
Maybe even pay few quid to become qualified, if you intend on sticking around ppl will pay to sell,would filter out the crap.

Its upto you how much you want to sell items for, if you can't afford to buy then move on or offer via pm, simples.
Back to top Go down
Black Ben

Black Ben

for sale section Empty
PostSubject: Re: for sale section   for sale section EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 9:49 am

Its got nothing to do with "Low ballers" its just some people take the p*ss not even on this forum ive seen it on others, they try and sell things for nearly the same price as it is new?
Fine if its a well known member and it happens every now n then but when a random guy comes along an has stupid priced things with 1/2 posts its annoying. i know i don't have many posts etc but that's besides the point, i dont try n sell things, i jus like this forum.

most forums have a post count 100/150 posts etc an it does kinda help, still don't really stop the problem though tbh, people are just dreamers n think they're shits worth more than it is.
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

for sale section Empty
PostSubject: Re: for sale section   for sale section EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 6:21 pm

Chill guys. We are setting up new rules ect
Back to top Go down
big-al

for sale section Empty
PostSubject: Re: for sale section   for sale section EmptyWed 07 Sep 2011, 6:49 pm

ned this would be a good idea as people are puting up stupid prices as its jap site .and you tell someone its a stupid price this then kicks off ..

i was looking at a car in the for sale secton the other day it was at least £800 overpriced do people think they are gona get more because its a jap site wtf is all that about if anything id want it cheaper as we all use the same site and most are friends ...

......... i put this on ebay ill get £25 for it no fark it ill try it on toa for £50 ..this is what people are doing ...if you have seen something cheap and you can make a few sovs then fair enough but dont rip people off ...

but ned we have faith in u to kick ass and sort it ...lol

i liker useing this site but when i see people trying this on ..this is takeing the piss..

comeon guys we are all in the same boat ..look after each other ..

rant over
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

for sale section Empty
PostSubject: Re: for sale section   for sale section Empty

Back to top Go down

for sale section
Page 1 of 1