Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New From Ireland..!!!

Go down 
+3
Dave_t
Ned
Race-Base N1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Race-Base N1

New From Ireland..!!! Empty
PostSubject: New From Ireland..!!!   New From Ireland..!!! EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:44 pm

Hello all,

Name is Barry. From the south of Ireland, have had a fair share of Hondas. From a honda family and most of my mates are honda heads also. At the minute I have an UBER RARE EK9 Race. Has a documented 61000 km. Its a pretty cool car and a little piece of Hondas Racing Heritage. My brother had a very quick EF9, and now is building a b18 Eg. Its a work in progress, will probably be an antique before it see's the road.

Anyway, I'll go have a look around the site, and get familiar with it. Will chat to ye all soon no doubt..

afro
Back to top Go down
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: New From Ireland..!!!   New From Ireland..!!! EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:52 pm

welcome to TOA, please post pics of the ek9 race!
Back to top Go down
Race-Base N1

PostSubject: Re: New From Ireland..!!!   New From Ireland..!!! EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 10:00 pm

Cheers lad. I will do once I get my bearings.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: New From Ireland..!!!   New From Ireland..!!! EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 10:38 pm

Welcome to TOA! look forward to seeing a build up thread from you ;-)

what part of southern ireland are you from, i have family over there and everytime i go i see so many imports, mostly Honda's
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Race-Base N1

PostSubject: Re: New From Ireland..!!!   New From Ireland..!!! EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 10:53 pm

Cheers Dave_t. Im from Limerick, but living in Waterford. I have the Race a few months but havent done much yet. Had serious hassle getting it NCT'd, but I persevered and got it in the end.

Im planning to get the Race back as close to original as possible. It'll be a bit ugly, but want it to stand out from other EK9's.. Im talking steelies, the whole 9 yards now..

I have pics as it was when I got it. Will do a progress thread when I get things rolling..
Back to top Go down
Dave_t

Dave_t

PostSubject: Re: New From Ireland..!!!   New From Ireland..!!! EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 11:34 pm

Not far from my family in Nenagh then Smile
look forward to seeing your progress dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/__d__a__v__e__
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: New From Ireland..!!!   New From Ireland..!!! EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 11:39 pm

Hi & welcome to TOA
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: New From Ireland..!!!   New From Ireland..!!! EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 11:46 pm

welcome to toa i love Ireland, what a great place
Back to top Go down
Race-Base N1

PostSubject: Re: New From Ireland..!!!   New From Ireland..!!! EmptyTue 20 Sep 2011, 11:55 pm

Cheers lads, a friendly bunch here.. Cool

Dave_t, my home place is only an hour from Nenagh, know it well. Have a few friends up there, they have a k-pro'd silver ep3. You hardly know them, Sandra and Noel..?

Anyways, cheers for the welcome..
Back to top Go down
mart609

mart609

PostSubject: Re: New From Ireland..!!!   New From Ireland..!!! EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 7:26 am

hi and welcome
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: New From Ireland..!!!   New From Ireland..!!! EmptyWed 21 Sep 2011, 8:34 am

hi and welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New From Ireland..!!!   New From Ireland..!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New From Ireland..!!!
Page 1 of 1