Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOA MEETS CANCELLED

Go down 
+25
winno
Gary.
markyboi
JayGTI
cus
EM1_Yo
tesh
Ned
BigMoylan
TheSam
VTEC_Andy83
ezza
richeunos
jay7
lance
Dave_t
Powelly
Attley
skyrocket
josheyboy006
benkei
EkWEST
brummie
big-al
Admin
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Attley

Attley

TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 2:52 am

Ffs I ain't bitching, I'm just saying what's the point in a local dudley jap club all commuting to Stourbridge for their regular meet, pretty sure it's more than 10 mile from our current location. I'm all up for changing location as the standard of cars at toa meets has dropped over the last 2 years,

And not being funny but who is anyone to tell me to sell my car as I can't afford fuel? Any of you even know what I do for a living or get paid? Or how much my car is to run? Nevermind the fact you have 0.5% worth of my posts on here.

Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 2:58 am

Also, I used to commute from Peterborough for meets (115 miles) for 2 years, daventry before that (50 miles) for 12 months and Kettering before that (65 miles) for 2 years.

The point I was making wa for general members who live local to Dudley
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 5:04 am

*bridgenorth not stourbridge (15 mile)
Back to top Go down
jay7

jay7

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 5:52 am

you just moaning about fuel im not bothered what you do or how much you earn dont bother me,, if the club has to move further a field to meet so be it, so drop the "you dont no what i do or how much i earn routine" cheers
Back to top Go down
richeunos

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 6:04 am

jeez whats your problem???

tbh,if you dictated to me what i should do with my car,or had a dig at whether i could afford to run it,i'd be pretty pissed aswell.

Back to top Go down
jay7

jay7

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 6:36 am

well you havnt come on here moaning about traveling over 10 miles to go to a meet have u,
Back to top Go down
Powelly

Powelly

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 6:46 am

Calm down lads,

Think yourselves lucky, we have had people driving from Derby, Northampton, Tamworth and all over the Midlands and even further (Cube and the gang) just to appreciate a good meet, now sadly with the location tarnished its inevitable the meet has to move, Im sure the site Admin will decide on a new location/dates/times and let every one know soon enough.

:-) thanks guys..
Back to top Go down
Attley

Attley

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 6:57 am

Cheers rich, was gonna reply but not gonna start an argument. Input on new meet location from mods/core members obviously not wanted by the newb's

Lol
Back to top Go down
ezza

ezza

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 8:32 am

im not too fussed, dont want to have to mission but will do for a SICK spot

no speedbumps, good lighting, and preferably near a nice pub Smile
Back to top Go down
VTEC_Andy83

VTEC_Andy83

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 8:45 am

Yeah it is a shame that the non japs started taking over, i hope we can all meet again soon! how about changing the day? that would confuse the fuckers lol i defo think al should be security lol. it was really nice to see everyone on monday, but as its been said before, it started getting out of hand. The bike crashed topped the night off, luckily no one was seriously hurt. as i said before, i had to park next to a fucking focus, so my car never got a look in with the rest of the EP's, ahh well, nevermind lol
Back to top Go down
TheSam

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 8:51 am

so next meet in Bristol ye, its only fair :p

made a few trips now
Back to top Go down
BigMoylan

BigMoylan

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 6:55 pm

Lol at the ten post terrys dictating what the club should do.

It was my first toa meet in September and I thought there was a big attendance of scrap, I couldnt make the October meet and it seems like the scrap has ruined it for the meets and I can totally understand why you feel the need to stop them (the meets).

You can't actually stop them coming on to the car park as it is not your car park so a move is inevitable if they are to continue.

Hope to see a few meets soon as I enjoyed my first and only meet.
Back to top Go down
http://bespoke-rides.co.uk
Ned
Dislikes Rota's
Ned

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 6:58 pm

YAWN!
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 10:46 pm

ATTLEYS CAR IS A WEEKEND END CAR
Back to top Go down
tesh

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 11:25 pm

^ EH it's his daily driver?
Back to top Go down
EM1_Yo

EM1_Yo

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Oct 2011, 11:40 pm

It takes me about an hour to get to the current spot, so any closer to the M5/M6 would help me but I don't mind.

I attend every meet I can, 20mins further or closer wouldn't affect that Wink
Back to top Go down
cus

cus

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptySat 08 Oct 2011, 4:13 am

delete the BULL CRAP out of this thread, i dont even think it should be an open one, we have had this same conversation loads of times and it never goes anywhere or gets dealt with, lock it and just make it an annonucement that they ar cancelled untill further notice.

to many threads of arguing.

Wink

Back to top Go down
JayGTI

JayGTI

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 3:47 am

Perfect song lol's tellin ya, stop with the bitchin, think every car with a turbo drinks fuel but thats the price ya pay for having a turbo.

Bridgenorth way is a sick drive anyways so if there is a location around there that meets requirements then obviously would be good. Only downside is its more out in the country where as dudley is 10mins from m5.

Sure this will get sorted, as said if you change the day then this will solve the problem surely? then change the day again the following month etc etc. That way they wont know when it is Wink

Thats a realistic solution if you ask me!

Jay
Back to top Go down
markyboi
Sucio Bastardo Perezoso Español
markyboi

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 4:25 am

True ^
Back to top Go down
Gary.

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Oct 2011, 2:09 pm

dude the drama in here is gay as fark. ive always known TOA to be mad chilled, this is the first ever topic where it just seems like 'another' forum.

make it stoppppppp
Back to top Go down
winno

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 9:53 am

[quote="Powelly"]Calm down lads,

Think yourselves lucky, we have had people driving from Derby, Northampton, Tamworth and all over the Midlands and even further (Cube and the gang) just to appreciate a good meet, now sadly with the location tarnished its inevitable the meet has to move, Im sure the site Admin will decide on a new location/dates/times and let every one know soon enough.

:-) thanks guys.. [/quote

yeh anywere abit closer to nottingham will be nice its a 150-160ish mile round trip for me(£30in fuel) Smile hope you sort it out soon lads i was comin tot he next one too Sad
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Oct 2011, 7:10 pm

come on lads we need to sort this out for the next meet in a few weeks time

we can all bitch and moen but that not sorting the problem if this is not sort'd asap you will loose most of the guys that go to the meet ...
Back to top Go down
Saifskyline

Saifskyline

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptySat 15 Oct 2011, 8:57 am

ahh man, what about the Ricoh arena carpark at coventry, loads of space there and its empty on mondays
Back to top Go down
big-al

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Oct 2011, 7:40 am

more than 10 miles away lol

sorry had to do it ...
Back to top Go down
brummie

brummie

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Oct 2011, 7:41 am

Any new info on a new location?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOA MEETS CANCELLED   TOA MEETS CANCELLED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TOA MEETS CANCELLED
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next